Netflix

I was gonna start that new Punisher next but was told to watch DD first.

Punisher hasnt dropoed yet, but to have continuity you need to watch the Defenders shows in this order, or a lot will not make any sense at all. THE next shows sheduled to drop are supposed to be The Punisher season 1 and then DD season 3 I think. You will not like some of these shows as much as others probably, but they are all at least entertaining if you don't expect too much.

1.Daredevil season 1
2.Jessica Jones
3.Daredevil season 2 (The Punisher is a huge part of this season)
4.Luke Cage
5.Iron Fist
6.The Defenders

Ozark was good, Bloodline is good if you stop watching before the last 2 episodes.

Or pretend the last 2 episodes are an alternate reality.

I still want to know what happened with that; it seriously looked like they got to the last 2 episodes and said "**** it, we're going out Twin Peaks style."

Or pretend the last 2 episodes are an alternate reality.

I still want to know what happened with that; it seriously looked like they got to the last 2 episodes and said "**** it, we're going out Twin Peaks style."

I remember watching thinking, " wtf is going on?"

Have you watched Rectify? It's really good, but I have heard many people complain about the pace. Personally I thought the pace was perfect for it.

Is it paced kinda like True Detective? TD is paced in that slow pouring molasses way, but it fits perfectly with the sweltering Louisiana setting. It would have been weird to be paced any faster.

Very similar yes.

I just got done watchin the first episode. It hooked me, I really like it. It is paced a lot like TD, and has that same syrupy southern vibe.
The dude blowing his own brains out at the end actually shocked me. I thought he was about to get popped, but I thought it was going to be somebody else shooting him

Thanks for putting me onto it.

Reactions: 1 person
I just got done watchin the first episode. It hooked me, I really like it. It is paced a lot like TD, and has that same syrupy southern vibe.
The dude blowing his own brains out at the end actually shocked me. I thought he was about to get popped, but I thought it was going to be somebody else shooting him

Thanks for putting me onto it.

Lol that part was surprising. I thought you would like it.

I was hooked after the opening scene
seeing how he was reacting to the guard turning around when he was getting dressed, and offering him something to drink, being treated normal was so odd to him. Even though it was such a simple scene, I thought was really well done and a good lead in to the show.

I was hooked after the opening scene
seeing how he was reacting to the guard turning around when he was getting dressed, and offering him something to drink, being treated normal was so odd to him. Even though it was such a simple scene, I thought was really well done and a good lead in to the show.

Yes I was too, that was a great scene and hooked me right away. I am different than when I was younger, now my add kicks in during big loud movies all the time, sometimes right in the middle of a big sequence, but these kind of shows/movies, when done well, rivet me to the screen. I hope this kind of art never goes away.

Yes I was too, that was a great scene and hooked me right away. I am different than when I was younger, now my add kicks in during big loud movies all the time, sometimes right in the middle of a big sequence, but these kind of shows/movies, when done well, rivet me to the screen. I hope this kind of art never goes away.

I'm the same way, I can't do shoot em up blow em up type movies. I like a nice slow burn to the stuff I watch for the most part.

Reactions: 1 person
Rectify is probably the best show ever that no one watched. It's a shame it got no press or viewers. It's amazing now that it got 4 seasons to wrap everything up, because I think it got only like 250K viewers an episode.

I'm hoping since it's on Netflix it will gain a cult following, and in hindsight it probably would have been much more known had it just been a Netflix Original.

VN Store

Back