Vote: Best Unis in the SEC

Well sh!t. Wasted my vote. Clicked too quick and the page finished loading and placed my vote for miss st...cellular for the lose

Ok, I think I'm going to try to rank them:

Full Uniform:
1. LSU (I think this is the #1 uniform in the country. Color scheme, helmet, NFL-style look. it just all works perfectly together)
2. Tennessee (perfect combination of bold and traditional. There is no mistaking who is playing)
3. Auburn (great color scheme, and love the logo)
4. Georgia (I like the white jersey, silver pants look)
5. Florida (helmet is pretty cool)
6. Texas A&M (I like the striping along the shoulder pads and the large aTm on the helmet)
7. South Carolina (starts a big drop-off from #6 IMO. Not much separation among the rest of these on my list, but I think I like their white jersey, garnet pants better than any other team's uni on this list below them)
8. Alabama (love the helmet. everything else is a big yawn)
9. Kentucky (yawn)
10. Ole Miss (don't like the light blue helmet, and the overall design just doesn't work)
11. Arkansas (yawn)
12. Missouri (ugly)
13. Vanderbilt (no explanation necessary)
14. Mississippi State (just awful)

Ok, I think I'm going to try to rank them:

Full Uniform:
1. LSU (I think this is the #1 uniform in the country. Color scheme, helmet, NFL-style look. it just all works perfectly together)
2. Tennessee (perfect combination of bold and traditional. There is no mistaking who is playing)
3. Auburn (great color scheme, and love the logo)
4. Georgia (I like the white jersey, silver pants look)
5. Florida (helmet is pretty cool)
6. Texas A&M (I like the striping along the shoulder pads and the large aTm on the helmet)
7. South Carolina (starts a big drop-off from #6 IMO. Not much separation among the rest of these on my list, but I think I like their white jersey, garnet pants better than any other team's uni on this list below them)
8. Alabama (love the helmet. everything else is a big yawn)
9. Kentucky (yawn)
10. Ole Miss (don't like the light blue helmet, and the overall design just doesn't work)
11. Arkansas (yawn)
12. Missouri (ugly)
13. Vanderbilt (no explanation necessary)
14. Mississippi State (just awful)

Might as well give my ranking for them too as well:

1. UT
2. Kentucky
3. Ole Miss
4. LSU
5. Texas A&M
6. Arkansas
7. UF
8. Georgia
9. Auburn
10. Mizzou
11. South Carolina
12. Vandy
13. Miss State
14. Bama (yes, Bama!)(they have the dullest looking unis of them all)

Reactions: 2 people
I'm going to recuse myself from voting for UT for a moment. LSU has an awesome uniform. I love our uni's, but that combination of uniform and helmet for LSU is sweet. I think Auburn has a pretty cool uniform too. I like Alabama's helmet, but the uniform itself is just blah. Honestly, Florida and Georgia both have nice uniforms, but I hate them too much to admit that publicly...oops...

You like Alabama's helmet? it's a plain crimson helmet with a white stripe, and a number. To get more bland, you have to go to Penn State. Oh well, to each his own.

Honestly, a lot of SEC unis are pretty lame but i like Tenn, Bama, LSU, and Ole Miss.

USCjr, Vandy, Mizzou, and Florida are terrible.

As long as we stay in Orange & White, ours are clearly the best and most recognizable in college football.. I hate the greys, blacks, etc. Sissy Schools were ridiculous colors. We are the Big Orange and we should flaunt it.

I know alot of folks hate the greys, but among those who like them, I am in the minority by preferring the adidas treatment of it. For some reason, the Nike ones just seem dirty looking, while the adidas ones had some pop to them.

To each his own though. No matter what they do to the uniforms, somebody will hate them.

Might as well give my ranking for them too as well:

1. UT
2. Kentucky
3. Ole Miss
4. LSU
5. Texas A&M
6. Arkansas
7. UF
8. Georgia
9. Auburn
10. Mizzou
11. South Carolina
12. Vandy
13. Miss State
14. Bama (yes, Bama!)(they have the dullest looking unis of them all)

I don't necessarily agree with UK's uniforms being #2 but I do like their shiny metallic helmets. I do agree with Bama having the most boring uniforms in the SEC. They're too plain IMO.

Hate to agree with you but I think LSU's uniforms have always been top notch. Always a big fan of purple and gold in football. Of course, I still think Tennessee has the best uniforms in the SEC.
I agree on the LSU unis. IMO when LSU breaks out their purple tops, their the best looking unis in the SEC. I cant understand why they dont break them out more often than they do. As for our Vols, ive always enjoyed our all Orange unis. Im not so much into the Smokey Greys though.

Last edited:
I've loved Kentucky's unis.

That Blue and White looks good.

They just suck, though... the players i mean

Kentucky has had some good players. Problem is they don't have enough of them at one time. It is hard for them to maintain depth.

Mizzou (all black is sharpest look in SEC)
LSU
Georgia (home uni only)
Alabama
Carolina

Everyone else is ugly

Clearly UT is #1

LSU
Bama
Georgia
Auburn

Everyone else

Last is definitely Ole Miss. Absolutely hate theirs

Mizzou (all black is sharpest look in SEC)
LSU
Georgia (home uni only)
Alabama
Carolina

Everyone else is ugly

laughter.gif

Reactions: 4 people
I know I'm in the extreme minority but I have always thought that LSU unis are butt ugly. Putting aside my obvious TN bias I personally like Vandy, UGA and Ole Miss unis

VN Store

Back