Vote: Best Unis in the SEC

Of all the schools... Kentucky is nowhere near the top. Obviously it's an opinionated question... but Kentucky? Eww

I've loved Kentucky's unis.

That Blue and White looks good.

They just suck, though... the players i mean

Bama is benefiting from Bammer vote stuffing, media types, and bandwagoners. Frag 'em. The orange jerseys and white pants look depicted is the greatest uni in the universe.

Honestly, I'll vote for my beloved Vols because I'm a lifelong fan. But I actually think Kentucky has the best unis in the SEC. I know, blasphemy. It sure as hell ain't Bama.

That's how I feel about LSU. I love their color scheme and their unis. One of the best in all of college football IMO.

Honestly, I'll vote for my beloved Vols because I'm a lifelong fan. But I actually think Kentucky has the best unis in the SEC. I know, blasphemy. It sure as hell ain't Bama.

lol

kentucky-wildcats-all-grey-uniforms.png

I like the black, and of course the normal blue/white combo. But those gray ones? :banghead2:

UT uni's look the best to me. I'm kinda sure it's not my biased opinion and in fact how I would feel reguardless but I will never know cuz I am a UT fan. I think our Nike home and smokey uni's are both top notch with the away still in the top 5.

LSU, Ole Miss, & KY are all pretty sharp.

aTM & MS State are the worst IMO.

Maybe I'm new school but I love a couple of the alternates that MS St.(white out) and A&M (graphite and all white) have.

lol

kentucky-wildcats-all-grey-uniforms.png

I like the black, and of course the normal blue/white combo. But those gray ones? :banghead2:

Not the one I had in mind. That's hideous. The blue and white traditional unis are great, as are the ones they wear with the shiny helmets.

Bama is first? That's being done by fan base & not looks. They have plain red & dull looking unis. I actually like Kentucy's unis especially when they use those silver helmets. Blue is my favorite color though. I'm not voting for Kentucky though because I'm a VFL.

That weird white stripe in the crotch of Kentucky's threw me.

Love everything about Tennessee's home uni. However my vote goes to Ole' Miss when they wear the light blue helmet.

Bama's are ugly as a plumbers butt crack.

Reactions: 2 people
Bama's got that gorgeous and elegant crimson helmet with a stripe and the number from the 60s. How attractive. LOL

Love everything about Tennessee's home uni. However my vote goes to Ole' Miss when they wear the light blue helmet.

Bama's are ugly as a plumbers butt crack.

Love that light blue helmet OleMiss rolls out. Great look.

I like Georgia's shade of red, and the Ole Miss unis with the light blue helmet/red shirt looks good. LSU's helmets are good.

Bama's unis might be the worst

To me, Georgia has the best uni.

I can't stand the obsession with those Ole Miss unis. So disgusting.

Sorta jealous of LSU - that purple and gold is a great combo and looks good in any sport.

Hate to agree with you but I think LSU's uniforms have always been top notch. Always a big fan of purple and gold in football. Of course, I still think Tennessee has the best uniforms in the SEC.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back