RAID LSU! Unbelievable....

Wow. Butch jones has the same buyout as Les miles.
Is there a worse ad in America than hart? Honest question

How many ADs in America do you follow? Please list what Dave Hart has done in your eyes that qualifies him as the worst AD in America. Feel free to compare these events with the other ADs that you have no doubt closely studied.

Reactions: 1 person
If the Jimbo Fisher rumor is true, the SEC hasn't changed at all. Fisher has been underachieving--aside from the national championship season--in an underwhelming ACC when he had vastly superior talent than the rest of the conference, including Clemson. I'm just not sure why LSU's decision makers think Fisher is an upgrade worth this level of turmoil and amount of cash when the performance of the two is nearly identical and Les has coached in a much, much harder conference.

Quarterback will be a real weakness for LSU in 2016

Reminiscent of 2015, 14, 13, 12, 11,10,09,08 ...

Unbelievable talent on his teams year after year. Yet the most important position on the field has almost always been a crap shoot down there. When he lands the #1 QB in the nation oneyear, the guy gets stupid and has to be kicked off team. It's really been weird at QB there.

Meanwhile Butch Jones appears (at the moment) to have the mother of all QB gravy trains lining up in and for the 15, 16, 17, & 18 classes. I like that.

It's just odd how that has happened.

Reactions: 2 people
If the Jimbo Fisher rumor is true, the SEC hasn't changed at all. Fisher has been underachieving--aside from the national championship season--in an underwhelming ACC when he had vastly superior talent than the rest of the conference, including Clemson. I'm just not sure why LSU's decision makers think Fisher is an upgrade worth this level of turmoil and amount of cash when the performance of the two is nearly identical and Les has coached in a much, much harder conference.

Seriously? No blue font? Underachieving? You must have extraordinarily high standards because FSU has lost 5 games in nearly 4 complete seasons with an NC and a playoff appearance last season. We should be so lucky.

Reactions: 3 people
Seriously? No blue font? Underachieving? You must have extraordinarily high standards because FSU has lost 5 games in nearly 4 complete seasons with an NC and a playoff appearance last season. We should be so lucky.

Jimbo used US to get facilities. He's going to use LSU for money now

Reactions: 1 person
There is no comparison between the two situations. Fulmer's, whether you believe it was right or wrong, was at least justifiable from a recent win-loss perspective.

I like CLM but he is 12-13 in his last 25 SEC games and he's reloading not rebuilding and he has more SEC talent than any other team currently in the NFL. He's sadly underachieved the past few years...relatively speaking.

I would love nothing more than for LSU to go through a 6-10 year period of irrelevance like USC, Florida, Tennessee, Texas, Michigan, Nebraska, etc etc for this. Those people are idiots if they think they can just land one elite coach after another, when other programs with more tradition than theirs can't.

Why so bama can have an even easier schedule all year?

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAa3AAAAJGM2ODJlOGJmLWExMWEtNDhkZi1hOGViLTZmMzJhODk3ZWNhYw.jpg
LSU boosters

Les Miles won't be unemployed long! Missouri, both USCs, or Miami will hire him in a matter of hours after he is fired. Guy is a winner!!

Depends... Is his buyout contingent on him staying unemployed for a period of time?

I never believed Kiffin was going to work out long term..it just felt like a square peg deal the whole time to me. Never saw the USC thing happening like that though. There were other directions that would have been more beneficial to go. The right hire could have and would have kept the class together better.

Didn't Kiffin hang USC banners and crap in the facilities to use as recruiting ploys? As if Tennessee doesn't have enough football tradition to stand on it's own..

VN Store

Back