Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the undefeated non-power 5 schools that have the best chance to make the playoff IF they win out is Temple. They play Houston, Memphis, and ND (all ranked).

Memphis plays Temple and Houston and beat Ole Miss (who was ranked). I guess ND is a better win but not a sure thing. Temple does have a win over Penn State, but Memphis has a win at Bowling Green, and it can be argued they are better than Penn State. Memphis' schedule is just as good as Temple's.

IMO too many things pulling against the canes to ever return to glory. They can't go back to the identity they had before Because the NCAA has way too many eyes on them and without that identity they have zero fan support.

I just don't see it ever returning. Jmo

IMO too many things pulling against the canes to ever return to glory. They can't go back to the identity they had before Because the NCAA has way too many eyes on them and without that identity they have zero fan support.

I just don't see it ever returning. Jmo

They'll never be what they once were, but the right coach can absolutely win there and make them relevant.

Memphis plays Temple and Houston and beat Ole Miss (who was ranked). I guess ND is a better win but not a sure thing. Temple does have a win over Penn State, but Memphis has a win at Bowling Green, and it can be argued they are better than Penn State. Memphis' schedule is just as good as Temple's.

At this point, Houston and Temple are ranked in the AP 25.
I'm rooting for them...

Yea i agree but my point was if Temple goes undefeated and beat ND. They will get a real look ONLY b/c they beat ND.

Just brainstorming here. CZA is apparently gone after the year. If we don't get Tee, what do you think about Kim McCloud from BGSU?

I would love for Iowa to go undefeated to throw a wrench in the playoff.

I'm rooting for them, too. Since we aren't going to make it, I'm actually rooting for any team that will totally screw everything up.

Houston, Temple, Memphis, Iowa....

Reactions: 1 person
Would they play mich state or OHio state?

They still have to play. Also OSU has to play Michigan. Will be interesting if there is a 3 way tie. Irregardless if Iowa goes undefeated, they need to be in the playoffs.

They still have to play. Also OSU has to play Michigan. Will be interesting if there is a 3 way tie. Irregardless if Iowa goes undefeated, they need to be in the playoffs.

Wait can Iowa go undefeated and not play in the big10 championship game?

If so they shouldn't go to the playoff and I stand corrected

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back