Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really excited from this team next year. Our offense will be one of the best in the country only losing Kerbyson at LT. But the staff feels good about Drew Richmond stepping up in that spot.

Defensively we'll lose Sutton to the NFL. Mcneil,Randolph, Owen williams. But we have Todd Kelly and I believe we'll get Warrior to take other spot. I think JRM stays. Justin Martin is coming into his own. Gaulden will be back. Need another playmaking Corner and some more bodies at DT. This is a playoff team next year.

Berry and Griffin will get the other safety spot before Warrior.

Reactions: 1 person
Really excited from this team next year. Our offense will be one of the best in the country only losing Kerbyson at LT. But the staff feels good about Drew Richmond stepping up in that spot.

Defensively we'll lose Sutton to the NFL. Mcneil,Randolph, Owen williams. But we have Todd Kelly and I believe we'll get Warrior to take other spot. I think JRM stays. Justin Martin is coming into his own. Gaulden will be back. Need another playmaking Corner and some more bodies at DT. This is a playoff team next year.

We lose Pearson from the offense as well

I think it's funny how our fans think we're less talented than Bama. They have more experience but we were blowing that line up for a reason. They had trouble getting open because the defense while young is loaded. We should use that defensive style versus every team we play. They held every play. This great Bama team all of VN feared held our guys all game. And we were missing two of our best D-linemen(Maggitt and Tuttle). If they lost Ragland I'd love to see what that defense would look like. They are playing just as many freshmen/2nd year guys as we are. And they aren't more talented than us and we'll end all streaks in Knoxville next year. I wish our fans would stop being so damn scary before we play a good team. Relax it's okay for us to have a good team. 😁😁😁😁

Reactions: 2 people
I think it's funny how our fans think we're less talented than Bama. They have more experience but we were blowing that line up for a reason. They had trouble getting open because the defense while young is loaded. We should use that defensive style versus every team we play. They held every play. This great Bama team all of VN feared held our guys all game. And we were missing two of our best D-linemen(Maggitt and Tuttle). If they lost Ragland I'd love to see what that defense would look like. They are playing just as many freshmen/2nd year guys as we are. And they aren't more talented than us and we'll end all streaks in Knoxville next year. I wish our fans would stop being so damn scary before we play a good team. Relax it's okay for us to have a good team. 😁😁😁😁

Dude what? We have some great talent but we aren't 2 and 3 deep 5*. They have MANY more upperclassmen starting. Plus our team has lost Maggitt, Tuttle, Gaulden, Pig, Croom and Jackson which make the talent difference even more evident.

It will take two more top 10 or so recruiting classes to be where bama is talent wise. They have much better depth.

Reactions: 5 people
Condolences to those of you who are also diehard Titans fans. This has been a rough season for you.

Get rid of the owners. Will immediately be a better organization. Doesn't matter what coach/players come here. The whole program is in the toilet and has been. And the Adams family could care less.

Holy smokes this is a much better place than the FF. Y'all are thinking like me. Win out and finish 8-4 9 wins with the bowl victory. Exactly what I predicted in the preseason! Go vols

Reactions: 3 people
Next week we will run the read option and QB draw til UK is (ironically) black and blue. They don't match up very well with mobile QB's at all. Very encouraged by the pass rush yesterday, so I bet we get after Towles from the get go. We should talliwack them.

Reactions: 2 people
I agree, I've seen Bullock kick over the years in scrimmages and practice. He has never looked any more consistent to me than Medley.

Bullock doesn't have the leg for any kind of distance.

This kid has as strong of a leg as Medley but accurate!

This kid needs a shot. His mechanics are great on film. KOs were going 10 yards past the back line of the endzone. I've seen all I need to see. He's the real deal.

Bullock doesn't have the leg for any kind of distance.

This kid has as strong of a leg as Medley but accurate!

This kid needs a shot. His mechanics are great on film. KOs were going 10 yards past the back line of the endzone. I've seen all I need to see. He's the real deal.
Win out

Guys it's been since the Western Carolina game that I've posted. I was just so uptight the Florida week I didn't dare post for fear of jinxing. I couldn't bring myself to come back and partake in whatever banter was going on here.

But dang did I just watch a football team on Saturday that I can get excited for. For the first time in near a decade Alabama woke up Sunday morning and knew they had just played Tennessee.

I feel very good about the direction of this program. I've gone back and forth on whether Dobbs could take us to championship level but there isn't a better athlete and student to lead our team and am thrilled we will have him here another year.

And as far as Azzani goes... Told you guise!!! I was the "Pedestrian coach" guy ;) I am not thrilled my suspicions were right but you are seeing the potential with Butch doing his thing. This crop is talented and can take us to the next level.

Reactions: 5 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back