SO.....ashely madison?

Well, unless you're into dudes you probably don't have much interest in the released data. The hackers explained that the site was a scam (I guess one of them got burned by it) and like 95% of the members were male. They said almost all of the women's profiles were fake and using stolen pictures harvested from other sites.

I supervise dudes so yea I have interest in the data

I supervise dudes so yea I have interest in the data

jon-stewart-confused-what.gif

Reactions: 10 people
I'd just like the record to show that what I did on that site was a social experiment. I never actually TRIED to get with someone. It's just...I uh...yeah. It was a social experiment.

a social experiment

:sick:

Reactions: 1 person
I found the data and I will be looking through it to find addresses/domains of people who I work with. Hopefully I don't find any one.

I have a confession to make. For 15 years I've been married to the same women. I love my wife and I respect her. Although I gave her my love shortly after we met, respect didn't come so easily. To me, love is a free gift but respect is something earned. Over the last 15 years of marriage my love for her has increased and my respect for her is without question. She has been by my side in the good and in the bad. Through the ups and downs. I have given her many reasons during these last 15 years to leave but she has remained by my side until this day. How could you ever cheat on a person like that? I guess these people are not privileged to have such a person in their lives.

I know what you mean Jed....

I hate it when my wife walks up and stands over my shoulder while I try to respond to "Cougar Dating" thread...

Then you have to get all "I love my wife" Bla Bla Bla... instead of posting the selfie of you motorboating her mom... :good!:

CH_V

That's just not true. Some people are loyal to their wives and not to work. Some are loyal to work and not their wives. Very few people are loyal in every way.

No doubt. However, I can't trust a man that stands up in front of his friends and family, takes a vow then breaks it. If he will break a solemn vow he made to the person he loves beyond all others, why would I think he'd have second thoughts about screwing me over?

No doubt. However, I can't trust a man that stands up in front of his friends and family, takes a vow then breaks it. If he will break a solemn vow he made to the person he loves beyond all others, why would I think he'd have second thoughts about screwing me over?

So you don't hire divorcees either?

That's just bananas. So you are like the office gestapo looking for any and all suspicious behavior? You must be well-liked there.

I'm very well liked. People want to work with good people. I have people who jobs is to just read people's work emails looking for issues. We have google alerts on employees names, we run background checks on all employees, we run credit reports, we search your social media accounts. If you got arrested in 1975, we are going to be asking about it.

Yeah, it's fine to be suspicious but I doubt the guy is any more likely to screw you over. Everybody has weaknesses that compromise their morals, and just because flesh is one, doesn't mean money is one. You may fire the cheater who worked his ass off for you and kept the good family man who manipulates your time clock (because laziness is his temptation).

I'm very well liked. People want to work with good people. I have people who jobs is to just read people's work emails looking for issues. We have google alerts on employees names, we run background checks on all employees, we run credit reports, we search your social media accounts. If you got arrested in 1975, we are going to be asking about it.

Top 1%er. Very Trump of you.

VN Store

Back