SO.....ashely madison?

We've had just about every other discussion on here. I may be way behind on the times but this is new to me. They give you a guarantee on having an affair? Cougar bars everywhere just choked. Any thoughts on Ashley Madison? Does anyone have a confession to make?
http://www.ashleymadison.com

I have a confession to make. For 15 years I've been married to the same women. I love my wife and I respect her. Although I gave her my love shortly after we met, respect didn't come so easily. To me, love is a free gift but respect is something earned. Over the last 15 years of marriage my love for her has increased and my respect for her is without question. She has been by my side in the good and in the bad. Through the ups and downs. I have given her many reasons during these last 15 years to leave but she has remained by my side until this day. How could you ever cheat on a person like that? I guess these people are not privileged to have such a person in their lives.

I have a confession to make. For 15 years I've been married to the same women. I love my wife and I respect her. Although I gave her my love shortly after we met, respect didn't come so easily. To me, love is a free gift but respect is something earned. Over the last 15 years of marriage my love for her has increased and my respect for her is without question. She has been by my side in the good and in the bad. Through the ups and downs. I have given her many reasons during these last 15 years to leave but she has remained by my side until this day. How could you ever cheat on a person like that? I guess these people are not privileged to have such a person in their lives.

Or they just some strange every now and then.

They actually have radio ads and billboards for that garbage here in the Seattle area. It's really sad the someone can profit off of that sort of filth.

It puts on the lotion.

Ya, I love Seattle...but there are things about Knoxville that I really miss. Not having filth like ashley madison littering the airwaves is one of those things.

Actually, I've heard a few commercials on the radio for it here. It was Hot 104.5, but yea.

Apparently hackers have dumped all account email addresses. Does anyone have a link so I can search this? I've looked on 4chan but all I see are comments and no links to data. Seriously I need this for work

Never heard of this site before. I asked my wife about it right when the news story came on TV. Her response, "What the hell are you looking at?".lol

Apparently hackers have dumped all account email addresses. Does anyone have a link so I can search this? I've looked on 4chan but all I see are comments and no links to data. Seriously I need this for work

Well, unless you're into dudes you probably don't have much interest in the released data. The hackers explained that the site was a scam (I guess one of them got burned by it) and like 95% of the members were male. They said almost all of the women's profiles were fake and using stolen pictures harvested from other sites.

VN Store

Back