• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

Point Guard by Committee - RB

You and SD won't be bff's much longer if you keep making comments like that.

That's what you fail to understand. We can agree to disagree without getting all huffy and puffy with each other. I like SD like I do most people here. I don't always agree with my friends, family members boss, etc. None of us do.

I'm sure SD doesn't always agree with what I post but he doesn't make a big deal out of it like some do. Nor is kissing up to me like some think.

I think we'll continue to be friends even if we don't see eye to eye. :salute:

That's what you fail to understand. We can agree to disagree without getting all huffy and puffy with each other. I like SD like I do most people here. I don't always agree with my friends, family members boss, etc. None of us do.

I'm sure SD doesn't always agree with what I post but he doesn't make a big deal out of it like some do. Nor is kissing up to me like some think.

I think we'll continue to be friends even if we don't see eye to eye. :salute:

Johnny's post flew over your head.

It was a joke, and a damn good one at that :)

A general, you say? Aren't generals leaders?? That can't be right because Turner is a freshman.

Really...Freshmen can't be leaders? Tell it to Kentucky. IJS...:birgits_giggle:

I know of a guy (JM) who was a freshmen BB player on the Jr. Varsity team in high school. He took over his team when one of the senior leaders got hurt. The coach skipped all over the seniors, juniors and sophomores on the bench. He had one freshman on the bench. This freshman had stats coming out the Yen Yang over all the leaders.

But are we uncertain about our leader? If so, During a TN game one of the commentators on ESPN asked another who would lead TN after Josh leaves. I was surprised at his answer. (?) It wasn't Armani Moore, Hubbs, or Punter. Your leader doesn't have to always be senior.

Last edited:
Just wanted to point out...

SD says so much ridiculous stuff that he's 100% serious about, newer posters (looking at Auntie :hi:, not picking on you) are taking jokes made by sensible posters as serious. For someone that isn't familiar with SD's antics, someone looking in from the outside may assume we're ALL crazy hahaha.

Reactions: 1 person
Just wanted to point out...

SD says so much ridiculous stuff that he's 100% serious about, newer posters (looking at Auntie :hi:, not picking on you) are taking jokes made by sensible posters as serious. For someone that isn't familiar with SD's antics, someone looking in from the outside may assume we're ALL crazy hahaha.

I'd be the first to admit it's hard to tell when some of you are joking. But some of you (not necessarily you) got your heads so far up in certain posters butt that its ridiculous.

Really...Freshmen can't be leaders? Tell it to Kentucky. IJS...:birgits_giggle:

I know of a guy (JM) who was a freshmen BB player on the Jr. Varsity team in high school. He took over his team when one of the senior leaders got hurt. The coach skipped all over the seniors, juniors and sophomores on the bench. He had one freshman on the bench. This freshman had stats coming out the Yen Yang over all the leaders.

But are we uncertain about our leader? If so, During a TN game one of the commentators on ESPN asked another who would lead TN after Josh leaves. I was surprised at his answer. (?) It wasn't Armani Moore, Hubbs, or Punter. Your leader doesn't have to always be senior.

I know that. I was making a joke about how SD says a freshman can't just step in and lead a team when he gets there. We need a color of font for jokes. Blue font for sarcasm, green for jokes? Haha.

I know that. I was making a joke about how SD says a freshman can't just step in and lead a team when he gets there. We need a color of font for jokes. Blue font for sarcasm, green for jokes? Haha.

With all due respect, that idea ain't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin getting it on.

Reactions: 1 person
I'd be the first to admit it's hard to tell when some of you are joking. But some of you (not necessarily you) got your heads so far up in certain posters butt that its ridiculous.

They are not joking. Because I stand up to them, they gang up on me just like they are doing to you. Don't dare say something that is not in agreement with their line of thinking. VolQuest or first hand info and they pick VolQuest. See what I mean. Much more of the stuff they say has been proven wrong than anything I have ever said. Latest example, Lamonte Turner. He has academic issues. They say he doesn't. I say he doesn't walk in and start after missing all of the summer conditioning and take the place of the guys who have been busting their butts all summer in this program. Even though RB never mentions him, they think he walks in in August or September or October and runs out in the spotlight in the first game. Geez!

Let's use pink.

They are not joking. Because I stand up to them, they gang up on me just like they are doing to you. Don't dare say something that is not in agreement with their line of thinking. VolQuest or first hand info and they pick VolQuest. See what I mean. Much more of the stuff they say has been proven wrong than anything I have ever said. Latest example, Lamonte Turner. He has academic issues. They say he doesn't. I say he doesn't walk in and start after missing all of the summer conditioning and take the place of the guys who have been busting their butts all summer in this program. Even though RB never mentions him, they think he walks in in August or September or October and runs out in the spotlight in the first game. Geez!

Earth to SD, do you copy???

No?

OK.

Reactions: 2 people
Remember that time you used to get under my skin about Cuonzo? Yeah, I remember that too. Remember that time we bonded over our skepticism of Tyndall? Yeah, that was a good time.

Yes, I do. That was good times. I apologize for being an ass back then

VN Store

Back