Point Guard by Committee - RB

Yes, a walk on point guard, who's eligibikity would now be up which would do Tyndall zero good this upcoming season if he was still here, is clearly the answer to all problems :crazy:
So shortsighted. Here was DT's plan until he was torpedoed. BL last year. Rob Gray and Braxton Bonds this year with Bonds bringing his best friend, Braxton Blackwell, on board in 2016.

So shortsighted. Here was DT's plan until he was torpedoed. BL last year. Rob Gray and Braxton Bonds this year with Bonds bringing his best friend, Braxton Blackwell, on board in 2016.

So a mid major caliber JUCO and a walk on who is now at a low level JUCO running the show was his master plan?

Glad he's gone if so.

Reactions: 2 people
You will find out he never lied to anybody including the NCAA. Wait and see.

I already showed you the article proving that he lied to us about Morehead St.
First day he was here. Said a well meaning booster was doing things he and staff didn't know about.
NCAA report said the staff knew what the booster was doing and was even encouraging him.
How is that not lying and why would he change now?

Reactions: 1 person
I'm obviously talking about this current year for which Tyndall produced two recruits while Barnes produced four which were all rated higher than Tyndalls.

He wasn't calling you out, just stating a fact. Tho I'll grant you its hard to tell round here sometimes.

Btw, that being your first post makes your possible meaning a little less obvious. Haha got some fruitcakes in here.

You know what's short-sighted? Deleting emails during an NCAA investigation.
Very easy to show that only personal e-mails were deleted. (Maybe ones he didn't want his new bride to seewhen the NCAA went messing in his private business.) Wait on the evidence. We really don't know, do we? The NCAA has probably already found that one out. Now what do they do?

Listen, we have been over and over this, I am not commenting on it anymore and I would appreciate it if you guys wouldn't. Let's talk about the upcoming season and forget the past.

AD Is saying that turner has said he just recently took the test for the first time.

That is very troubling to me and would add more criticism to Barnes if this doesn't work out. Putting his eggs in that basket knowing he hadn't even taken the test is troubling to me

AD Is saying that turner has said he just recently took the test for the first time.

That is very troubling to me and would add more criticism to Barnes if this doesn't work out. Putting his eggs in that basket knowing he hadn't even taken the test is troubling to me

Weren't many options at that point and I'm glad he didn't just take a player to fill a scholarship like the last guy, who left him in the position where he had to take a chance on a kid who hadn't taken his test yet.

Weren't many options at that point and I'm glad he didn't just take a player to fill a scholarship like the last guy, who left him in the position where he had to take a chance on a kid who hadn't taken his test yet.

I understand your position but disagree. If it doesn't work out with turner we should have taken gray.

I understand your position but disagree. If it doesn't work out with turner we should have taken gray.

Why? I actually admire a guy that says we aren't going to just fill spots and actually sticks to it. I mean they all say it, very few do it. He gets used for a year and then gets recruited over and transfers out after two...just take the lumps for a year, until you get a guy that can really do the job.

Why? I actually admire a guy that says we aren't going to just fill spots and actually sticks to it. I mean they all say it, very few do it. He gets used for a year and then gets recruited over and transfers out after two...just take the lumps for a year, until you get a guy that can really do the job.

I agree with that thinking with all positions except pg. We had/have to a pg in that class or next year is going to be embarrassing IMO

I agree with that thinking with all positions except pg. We had/have to a pg in that class or next year is going to be embarrassing IMO

I'm okay with that if that should happen. It's about where we are three, four years from now that matters to me. I do understand your view though.

Donnie Tyndall
‏@DonnieTyndall
Going to first practice with the Raptors!! Great to be back in the gym!! #lovehoops

Turner said he was waiting on his SAT score. I don't know how many times he's taken it but He's graduated from IMG and has the GPA but PROBABLY has not met the sliding scale score to get into UT. He probably needs to take the ACT if he hasn't already. IMO it's easier.

Last edited:
Turner said he was waiting on his SAT score. I don't know how many times he's taken it but He's graduated from IMG and has the GPA but PROBABLY has not met the sliding scale score to get into UT. He probably needs to take the ACT if he hasn't already. IMO it's easier.

Thanks. I read somewhere it was his first attempt but who knows if that was accurate

VN Store

Back