Point Guard by Committee - RB

Seems I was ridiculed for saying until Turner is here, you guys shouldn't make fun of Armani playing the point. Also said the longer he waits the less likely he takes the job away from Moore. All I was doing was analyzing the data coming from RB while you guys just kept putting all your eggs in Turner's basket.

Moore is not the point guard. Moore will not be the point guard. I honestly can't think of any other player on the roster who isn't a post player who would make a worse point guard than Moore. If Turner gets in he will be the point guard. If he dosent it will be a mixture of punter, mostella, and Baulkman. Moore is not capable of playing pg in the sec.

Moore is not the point guard. Moore will not be the point guard. I honestly can't think of any other player on the roster who isn't a post player who would make a worse point guard than Moore. If Turner gets in he will be the point guard. If he dosent it will be a mixture of punter, mostella, and Baulkman. Moore is not capable of playing pg in the sec.

Punter or Phillips if no Turner.

Reactions: 1 person
I read it.

Punter or Phillips if no Turner.[/QUOTE
Well, let me tell you why since you don't seem to know. It takes a leader to take control of a team and run it from the pg. That is his job. Armani and Josh were the team leaders last year. Where do you get any clue that your two picks are leaders?

I read it.

Punter or Phillips if no Turner.[/QUOTE
Well, let me tell you why since you don't seem to know. It takes a leader to take control of a team and run it from the pg. That is his job. Armani and Josh were the team leaders last year. Where do you get any clue that your two picks are leaders?

Maybe they are. Sometimes younger players are the leaders of a team. Surely, you know that...

So being a team leader and being a PG are completely related, and a PG has to be a team leader? Who knew?

Sincerely,
CJ Watson

PS: When are you going to learn how to quote people properly? The system literally does all the work for you, and yet, you still manage to screw that up. Press the "Quote" button, go to the end, begin typing. Easy stuff.

So being a team leader and being a PG are completely related, and a PG has to be a team leader? Who knew?

Sincerely,
CJ Watson

PS: When are you going to learn how to quote people properly? The system literally does all the work for you, and yet, you still manage to screw that up. Press the "Quote" button, go to the end, begin typing. Easy stuff.

Lol look at vols30 post

Well, let me tell you why since you don't seem to know. It takes a leader to take control of a team and run it from the pg. That is his job. Armani and Josh were the team leaders last year. Where do you get any clue that your two picks are leaders? . [/QUOTE]

SD...he doesn't handle the ball well. Leadership, no matter what quantity, will not correct that.

Well, let me tell you why since you don't seem to know. It takes a leader to take control of a team and run it from the pg. That is his job. Armani and Josh were the team leaders last year. Where do you get any clue that your two picks are leaders? .

SD...he doesn't handle the ball well. Leadership, no matter what quantity, will not correct that.[/QUOTE]

Had 74 TOs last season at the 4.
Most of those were passes to the other team. doesn't have the court vision needed to play there.
Love him at some 3/4 though.

SD...he doesn't handle the ball well. Leadership, no matter what quantity, will not correct that.

Had 74 TOs last season at the 4.
Most of those were passes to the other team. doesn't have the court vision needed to play there.
Love him at some 3/4 though.[/QUOTE]

He's great at what he's been doing...why try him at something he's shown no aptitude (or competence) for?

Leaders can be at any position. I love Armani at the 3/4 but as others have said he doesn't have the skills to be an effective point guard.

I'm gonna solve this point guard thing. Since this position is up for grabs, Just try e'erbody and see who's best. Lol

VN Store

Back