'15 KY RB Damien Harris

What's interesting is I just congratulated a coworker who is a diehard Bama fan. She wasn't aware Harris had committed to Bama, and just said basically "Crap. We didn't need another RB. We needed a pass rusher."

Kamara is no where near the back that Damien Harris is

That is a valid argument. Kamara is just as good if not better than him. You also have to remember that Kamara played against stronger competition in high school than Damien did. Both will be great quality SEC backs though.

4eb09217.PNG

So far Harris proved he belongs by having a stellar UA game. And now will see if he will be Kamara's replacement at Alabama. If you can remember Kamara's all-American game was a bit average in comparison to the Harris performance. Kamara still needs to prove himself. He was buried on depth chart at Alabama so he transferred. Could this be a reoccurring theme, or will he rise above with his 2nd opportunity. Time will tell.

Kamara is no where near the back that Damien Harris is

Of course he's not. Kamara could be better. You don't know that so quit stating your opine as fact. I hate that the kid is going to 'bama, would rather see him in Michigan but it is what it is.

Of course he's not. Kamara could be better. You don't know that so quit stating your opine as fact. I hate that the kid is going to 'bama, would rather see him in Michigan but it is what it is.

I am entitled to deliver my opinion how I see fit, just as you are entitled to the same privilege. We all know it's not a fact. But you have to agree that shows a lot of character in a kid when he chooses a school knowing that they have a stable full of running backs. It's the very same reason I love Sheriron Jones. These type of kids are screaming "bring it" they love competition, not run from it.

So far Harris proved he belongs by having a stellar UA game. And now will see if he will be Kamara's replacement at Alabama. If you can remember Kamara's all-American game was a bit average in comparison to the Harris performance. Kamara still needs to prove himself. He was buried on depth chart at Alabama so he transferred. Could this be a reoccurring theme, or will he rise above with his 2nd opportunity. Time will tell.

All star games are not the way to measure a player against another, especially from year to year. Kamara just balled out in JUCO and he was good enough to earn a Bama scholly, so theres still that. Harris has MUCH more to prove than Kamara. Kamara played in a talent rich state against top competition and ended up a TOP 2 JUCO prospect. To say he has more to prove than a RB from KY, one of the worst states for talent, based on an All Star game is not a good look, IMO. Not gonna call names or anything, but what you said is a bit off.

All star games are not the way to measure a player against another, especially from year to year. Kamara just balled out in JUCO and he was good enough to earn a Bama scholly, so theres still that. Harris has MUCH more to prove than Kamara. Kamara played in a talent rich state against top competition and ended up a TOP 2 JUCO prospect. To say he has more to prove than a RB from KY, one of the worst states for talent, based on an All Star game is not a good look, IMO. Not gonna call names or anything, but what you said is a bit off.

He still quit, thats all im saying.

I know we get excited when our guys do well in those games, but you can't say one player is going to be better than another based on a high school all star game.

I know we get excited when our guys do well in those games, but you can't say one player is going to be better than another based on a high school all star game.

Especially if it is not even the same high school all star game and I won't even mention the fact that they were two years apart. Wait, I did mention it. If that is what you are basing your opinion on, then it is me smdh.

So according to LionPride, Harris is better than Kamara. Saban compared Reid to Harris but didnt offer Reid. Even though all sites reported that we were letting Reid go months before he jumped ship, LionPride says we are still after Reid. Lion has actually measured Pig and Newsome. And also met Peyton and Berry at the same time and they told Lion that kids prefer Adidas over Nike.

Reactions: 4 people
So according to LionPride, Harris is better than Kamara. Saban compared Reid to Harris but didnt offer Reid. Even though all sites reported that we were letting Reid go months before he jumped ship, LionPride says we are still after Reid. Lion has actually measured Pig and Newsome. And also met Peyton and Berry at the same time and they told Lion that kids prefer Adidas over Nike.

Trying to remember if he was the one during Vic Wharton's recruitment that had an odd fixation on Vic's girlfriend.

Reactions: 1 person

Also stated Devinner was out of the picture for Rico Mcgraw.

Trying to remember if he was the one during Vic Wharton's recruitment that had an odd fixation on Vic's girlfriend.

He was hung on Vic's Joc strap

He suggested that Vic would be better than Pearson.

VN Store

Back