BOWL GAME - Belk / Music City / Liberty???

Can't like this enough. People tend to forget how many vols make the 7 hour drive to attend the regular games. Would be a nice gift to west tn vols

Agreed. It's an easy drive from Nashville and a great opportunity for local fans and recruits.

Official bowl announcements won't be until next Sunday night...but there will be reports and rumors starting soon. We may have a very good idea by mid-week

Reactions: 4 people
Notre Dame's D is as bad as/worse than SCe and Kentucky.

They give up 40 a game.

That's who we want.

If we have to play in the South Bend Bowl, we go with ND.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Liberty or Belk would be good for recruiting, especially Memphis, as lots of people visit there. Good recruitng from Arkansas, west Tennessee, Mississippi, Kentucky, Missouri, Illinois. Whoever we play, the offense has to get better.

Reactions: 1 person
Liberty has been wanting us since it became an SEC tie in bowl again. Plus, a Tennessee-Texas matchup is the most intriguing.

Reactions: 5 people
You need a passport to go to Memphis and a sh!t ton of shots before going home. Its a third world country that no one wants to claim.

Just a question: who will drive over 100 miles to go to our bowl game? To me, that is a measuring stick. Belk is closest to me.

100 miles is nothing. Ive driven 8 plus hours for a weekend for a game in Knoxville and 4-5 hours from Tampa to Jacksonville for the Gator Bowl.
Currently almost 3 hours frm Cocoa to Jacksonville.
The only 3 places for bowl games for me to go that's close is Orlando- 1 hour, Jacksonville -3 hours, Miami-3 hours

Last edited:

VN Store

Back