7'5" tacko fall

Things you may not know about Tacko

Fall is a native of Senegal and moved to the United States in 2012. He's bound to be your favorite college basketball player a year from now. Some things to know:

With an 8-foot wingspan, he's nearly capable of dunking without jumping.

"I'm hoping to play professional basketball," he said, "but at the same time I want to be a biochemist."

In November, his 7-year-old brother was already 5'9.

From the Orlando Sentinel: "Fall, who weighs 250 pounds, is capable of eating a pizza topped with cheese, chicken and hamburger in one sitting."

He had to sleep diagonally across his bed.

"School is easier here than in my country," said Fall. "I haven't had a lot of problems with academics. I like math, chemistry and biology."

Also plays on the same summer team as Ben Simmons, Antonio Blakeney and Daniel Giddens.

Last edited:
No stat sheet can ever provide such vital information about a rising prospect. Glad we are on someone with this immense talent:

From the Orlando Sentinel: "Fall, who weighs 250 pounds, is capable of eating a pizza topped with cheese, chicken and hamburger in one sitting."

Reactions: 3 people
No stat sheet can ever provide such vital information about a rising prospect. Glad we are on someone with this immense talent:

actually, he can do either chicken OR hamburger on a whole pizza, but he can't do chicken and hamburger at the same time; that's an exaggeration. it's like when they add 10-20 lbs to a prospect's weight.

Offered by Tennessee
Tennessee extended a scholarship offer to the tallest high school player in the country on Monday, 7-foot-5, 250 lb. center Tacko Fall. According to the Twitter account for Nike Elite Youth Basketball League, the 2015 center plays in the Nike AAU circuit when he’s not with his Liberty Christian Prep team in Tavares, Fla. Fall also has scholarship offers from LeSalle, UTEP, Xavier, Baylor, Kansas State, and Purdue.

I live about 30 minutes from where he plays HS ball. I will try to get to see him play some time this upcoming season. I may have trouble finding the schedule, however, since it's a tiny Christian school in a very small town.

I really haven't heard much about this guy other than the initial offer. Just assumed either we weren't making him a priority or that he wasn't interested from the beginning.

I really haven't
Top target?

heard much about this guy other than the initial offer. Just assumed either we weren't making him a priority or that he wasn't interested from the beginning.

Rob Lewis has made multiple comments in the last few weeks about Fall being a main target in the post. Even went so far as to say that the staff scheduled Nwanko's OV so far in advance so that they'll know exactly where they stand with guys higher on their board like Marshall and Tacko.

What were the bigs listed on VQ's "big board"?

VN Store

Back