7'5" tacko fall

Here are several videos showing a little more of his skill-set!

The kid isn't just a statue out there!

7'5 Tacko "Taco" Fall Is The Tallest High School Player In The World!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AURnnpiGOxs[/youtube]

7'5 Tacko Fall Highlights From Bob Gibbons TOC
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C5x1zZRj7k[/youtube]

Just posted TODAY

Tacko Fall Mixtape @ NBPA Top 100 Camp
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDOIUWTgmM4 [/youtube]

Last edited:
His "dunks" are easy layups.

That's some pretty serious refraction on his glasses. Between that and his height, I sure hope he's been worked up for Marfan syndrome.

Reminds me of that guy named Randy Brewer who played for Minnesota in early 80s. 7'6" iirc. Slow add heck, but changed a lot of shots.

The year I started to UTC, the Mocs played them for a shot at the Sweet 16. Due to a few crazy calls at the end and Russ Shoene's (sp?) missed layup at the buzzer, UT fell short by a point. 1983 I think. Mocs sent three of those guys to the NBA for short stints iirc.
When they practiced for that mmatchup, coach Murray Arnold had the team defend the paint with tennis rackets. Brewer had a wingspan like this kid.
Was that the Gerald Wilkins team?

Do we have a chance at this cat? Regardless of skill set, he would be a monster in a match up zone that has been said we will run. Definitely a paint clogger

Do we have a chance at this cat? Regardless of skill set, he would be a monster in a match up zone that has been said we will run. Definitely a paint clogger

I agree. This kid actually has some movement and quickness that most kids his size lack. He would be worth the scholarship just for the national exposure the program would get as a result. The fact that he apparently can actually play is a bonus.

He seems to be more athletic than the now 7'6" Mamadou Ndiaye when he was in H.S. He definitely runs the floor better. Don't have the size of Mamadou though. CDT could change that.

He seems to be more athletic than the now 7'6" Mamadou Ndiaye when he was in H.S. He definitely runs the floor better. Don't have the size of Mamadou though. CDT could change that.

CDT could change his size?? I knew it!! CDT is a WIZARD!!! :)

I keed I keed I joke wit you :eek:lol:

That's wrong on so many levels

I'm sorry you think so. It wasn't meant to be a joke. I posted this before I read about the Baylor player having to give up basketball.

My son was worked up for Marfan at age 6 due to being very tall and thin for his age and with horrible near-sightedness, a combo which should alert healthcare providers to check deeper for Marfan. (He doesn't have it. He's just really tall and blind as a bat.) People have dropped dead from aneurysmal aortic dissections, including Olympic volleyballer Flo Hyman. It's a very real concern with extremely tall people with bad vision, caused by a genetic defect in connective tissue. :hi:

VN Store

Back