7'5" tacko fall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C5x1zZRj7k

Watch the dude run the floor. He's actually not immobile like you'd expect. Not quick, not a speedster by any means, but I think you could expect him to keep up with the game at least (I doubt he could handle heavy minutes though).

Doesn't look like a future NBA prospect really, but he could make a difference at the college level IMO. Looks like he has good hands for his size, and as another poster said, he doesn't look clumsy.

I'm interested.

Reactions: 1 person
hmm seems legit since our current team with the speed it possesses would be on their 3rd or 4th pass in the offense by the time tacko broke mid court.

Put 4 guards around and put him on the low block.

I don't see a problem with that.

4* my butt!!! He's got to be a 5+* if anything. Just stand under the basket & throw it to him = 2 points real quick.

Yes Vols offered the other day, posted in the recruiting news thread at the top of the page with some pictures and links

Here he is...

My bad didn't see it

I didn't mean it like that, I like players having their own threads it's useful for posting information on recruits or if you're looking for just a specific person...was just letting anyone interested know that their was some stuff there about him as well.

I didn't mean it like that, I like players having their own threads it's useful for posting information on recruits or if you're looking for just a specific person...was just letting anyone interested know that their was some stuff there about him as well.

Ah ok

Reminds me of that guy named Randy Brewer who played for Minnesota in early 80s. 7'6" iirc. Slow add heck, but changed a lot of shots.

The year I started to UTC, the Mocs played them for a shot at the Sweet 16. Due to a few crazy calls at the end and Russ Shoene's (sp?) missed layup at the buzzer, UT fell short by a point. 1983 I think. Mocs sent three of those guys to the NBA for short stints iirc.
When they practiced for that mmatchup, coach Murray Arnold had the team defend the paint with tennis rackets. Brewer had a wingspan like this kid.

Reminds me of that guy named Randy Brewer who played for Minnesota in early 80s. 7'5" iirc. Slow add heck, but changed a lot of shots.

The year I started to UTC, the Mocs played them for a shot at the Sweet 16. Due to a few crazy calls at the end and Russ Shoene's (sp?) missed layup at the buzzer, UT fell short at buzzer. 1983 I think. Mocs sent three of those guys to the NBA for short stints iirc.
When they practiced for that mmatchup, coach Murray Arnold had the team defend the paint with tennis rackets. Brewer had a wingspan like this kid.

Sure would think he could be a good safety valve in the press. If he shows he can move his feet and contest a shot.

VN Store

Back