McRae Scores 20 in 76ers Debut

Some real info on McRae for those who check this thread.

"That's what I want to see from him, specifically, instead of letting his game be dictated by how he's shooting the ball," said Sixers assistant coach Chad Iske, who is coaching their summer-league squad. "We want his defense to dictate his game. And how his shots go, that's just a bonus."

"I'm trying to get a roster spot," he said. "So I don't have any room to try to demand shots and stuff like that. I hope to find my way on the defensive side of the court."

Read more at McRae makes defense his specialty with Sixers

Interesting... I wonder why McRae wasn't a keen defensive player here?

he wasn't allowed to roam around or jump passing lanes. Let your man catch the ball, then defend, is how he was asked to play D.

Lol. I actually was just looking it up. :)

It's unlikely that he'll play in Wednesday night's single-elimination matchup against the Los Angeles Lakers at the Thomas & Mack Center.
Read more at McRae makes defense his specialty with Sixers

Guess I'll quote myself. Apparently single-elimination is somewhat misleading as any teams that lose Wednesday play a "consolation" game. So whoever pointed out they have at least 2 more games. Thanks

Summer League: Sixers Open Tournament Play Against Lakers | Philadelphia 76ers

Lol I wasn't mad I was just calling it how I see it
If you have time to type out a post and follow the thread to wait for a response, why can't you just look up a silly question like that? And I took the time to answer your question lol

VN Store

Back