McRae Scores 20 in 76ers Debut

I watched the game except for the fourth quarter. As we know he is a streak shooter and he wasn't hitting.

He looked more athletic than nearly anyone out there and was matched up against Rodney Hood much of the time the first rounder from Duke.

He played under control for the most part and was impressive going to the rim. Obviously he will have to show the Sixers he is a better shooter than he looked last night but over all, I don't think he hurt himself.

I thought that Rodney Hood played at Wake Forest. My memory is not what it once was.

Oh Rodney hood lol my bad no he didn't go to wake forest lmao I can't believe I said that ,I feel stupid

Not trying to be overly negative, but his four turnovers has to be a bit of a concern. I hope that was just a one-time occasion. He won't last long with that stamp, if it continues.

Not trying to be overly negative, but his four turnovers has to be a bit of a concern. I hope that was just a one-time occasion. He won't last long with that stamp, if it continues.

Napier shot 3-15 and had 8 turnovers in his debut. Ill take 4.

Napier shot 3-15 and had 8 turnovers in his debut. Ill take 4.

Napier is guaranteed to make the Heat this year. McRae is not a guarantee to make the Sixers. You can't logically compare the two. Plus, Napier is off to a very bad start this pre-season.

All I am saying is that four turnovers are too many.

Napier is guaranteed to make the Heat this year. McRae is not a guarantee to make the Sixers. You can't logically compare the two. Plus, Napier is off to a very bad start this pre-season.

All I am saying is that four turnovers are too many.

It's not that terrible, but that is probably the weakest part of McRae's game. He can be weak with his handle or make a bad pass.

Hey bush is one of the best we've had Wayyy better than dumbama (Obama)

:face palm:

I can only imagine its sarcasm.

I mean worst president ever is grant, historically, but after that its kind of opinions, but most everyone goes back to the same 4 (Bush, Coolidge, johnson, taft)

but based on spelling it may just be a fox news reporter on volnation.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back