Aja Wilson Visit.

You do realize you're on a "TENNESSEE" board? You'll have some people saying things to you that's not pleasant & to make you mad. Deal with it or leave is their thinking.

He gets all holier than thou when we insult Luigi and then hurls insults with reckless abandon when we call him on it. Typically inconsistent Luigi fan.

Reactions: 1 person
He gets all holier than thou when we insult Luigi and then hurls insults with reckless abandon when we call him on it. Typically inconsistent Luigi fan.

not so >One I do not HIDE
Uconn fan first,Tenn second, isn't (9) nice tho. you bet the lv should play Uconn,it means nothing to win or lose at the start of the season,March is when it counts.
Call Geno if you must gay sex crazy what ever .Facts not gossip is what I am talking about,NC is what I am talking about,greatness ,highest paid women coach (base pay 11 million) A uconn fan U bet I am.for about 65 years ,before GENO, do I like CPS ?you bet I do,Holly is so now ,remains to be seen what she can do yet,

Typically Maria Cornelius follows these types of announcements. She was all over Mercedes Russell's announcement last year. She hasn't said much of anything today so I'm guessing were not expecting good news.

Doubtful. But, if we couldn't get her, that's the next best thing to UCONN or North Carolina getting her. I think she would have made a much bigger impact at one of the other 3 schools.

Dawn Staley has as much talent as anybody in the country now. We'll see what she can do with all these talented players.

Reactions: 1 person
Baylor had Griner and Sims for 3 years and walked away with 1 championship. Having talent is just one piece of the puzzle.

Totally agree it is about coaching as well Dawn Staley seems to be a good coach she has the talent now to win it all. Will see if she can do it.

Why do you say that Dawn appears to be a good coach? I'm not saying she's a bad coach per se, but she's been there 6 years and has put up decent number, but nothing elite imo. And, she ended up losing Kelsey Bone, which seems like a player she would have liked to keep since Bone ended up helping TAM have success.

If she can't win with what she has now she never will win a National title. Wilson, White, Cuevas, and Duckett to add to several returnees. They are loaded.

I think you need a bit of help, first your spelling {harrasser}} My spelling not all that great at times.But in this case You choose to Call Geno a sexual harrasser, I for one do not call CPS any names, so when I say you need a bit of help,go see a Brain Doctor ,

Your spelling is not only "not great at times." It is usually pathetic. :loco:

Why do you say that Dawn appears to be a good coach? I'm not saying she's a bad coach per se, but she's been there 6 years and has put up decent number, but nothing elite imo. And, she ended up losing Kelsey Bone, which seems like a player she would have liked to keep since Bone ended up helping TAM have success.[/QUOTE

Are you for real with this post? No doubt, she hasn't reached an elite level with South Carolina yet but they were a complete **** program before her arrival. They've gotten better each year she has been there. If I would have told you 10 years ago South Carolina would win a SEC regular season title in 2014 you would have laughed in my face.

South Carolina is the new Kentucky to the UT throne in the SEC.

she had been quoted that C parker was her favorite player/ role model but going by watching her youtube game videos and the MC Donalds all star game, she has a hell of a climb to get to that level.

she's more like Vicki Baugh, without the handles... IMHO

SC number one class in the nation by a mile.

It's up there no doubt: UCLA hauled in a monster class, with all 5 of it's signees being 5-stars. Even USC can't claim that, although getting the overall #1 helps.

Duke and UConn (the #2 and #3 ranked classes per ESPNW) each have 4-player classes with all 4 of each being 5-star prospects.

USC now has a 5-player class, with 4 of them being 5-stars, like UConn's and Duke's classes. But USC also has G Doniyah Cliney, who is a high 3-star per Hoopsgurlz but is 4-star rated by other services (I think prospectnation.com is one of them off the top of my head).

So having her as well as getting the overall #1 in Wilson should be enough IMO to bump USC's class to #2, just behind UCLA's class. Not sure if that'll happen though....

Well, this class is now bagged and sealed. Wilson now gives USC 14 of 15 possible scholarship players for 2014-15. There will be 3 seniors on the roster in Welch, Ibiam, and JUCO Gaines. That will allow for Coach Staley to bring in another 4-prospect class for 2015-16. Let's do it all over again!!

:dance2::rock::dance::pepper::boobies:

It's OK to personally attack coaches especially other teams' coaches and especially Luigi because if it is OK for him to imply that Pat and her staff were lesbians during his past recruiting battles and also break rules by using nearby ESPN studios to lure recruits anything's game. You might reply he doesn't do that anymore but it doesn't matter if used those tactics to get where he is. So stop your holier than thou BS.

1. "OK for him to imply that Pat and her staff were lesbians during his past recruiting battles" And you know this why?

2. "also break rules by using nearby ESPN studios to lure recruits anything's game. You might reply he doesn't do that anymore but it doesn't matter if used those tactics to get where he is."

So you must also think Pat was a cheat because she did the same thing for recruits and their families in Knoxville. Link: Tennessee says self-reporting helps maintain NCAA compliance | AccessNorthGa

From the article: " the university released edited copies of self-reports filed between 1998 and 2001. Ten involved men's basketball and football, and seven involved women's basketball.[/I] "

"Summitt and assistant coach Mickie DeMoss were reprimanded for allowing two prospects and their family have a free tour of a Knoxville facility. The name of the facility was blacked out, but the document indicated they were admitted free because Summitt is an inducted member and DeMoss belongs to the Women's Basketball Coaches Association. Summitt was inducted into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame here in 1999."

Is this the lily white program LV fans like to portray?

VN Store

Back