Zay

starters: per twitter Jazmine Massengill, G Jordan Horston, G Rennia Davis, F Lou Brown, F Tamari Key, C

i`m not feeling that lineup

Reactions: xtpsrh08123
starters: per twitter Jazmine Massengill, G Jordan Horston, G Rennia Davis, F Lou Brown, F Tamari Key, C i`m not feeling that lineup

Rae may be needed to give a spark off the bench... interested to see how Jordan does playing off the ball. I would PRAY they don’t use Massengill as the two guard.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Rae may be needed to give a spark off the bench... interested to see how Jordan does playing off the ball. I would PRAY they don’t use Massengill as the two guard.
Rae is the main scorer in the second group in, so I guess that’s where Kellie is keeping her.
Are we going back to game thread, or staying here?

This is what piss me off Key picks up a foul because Brown cant guard anyone with that knee .

At least when we miss shots, we miss the hell out of them! LVs leave no doubt, by gawd. lol[/QUOTE

I would give you multiple likes on this one if I could..... I got a good laugh out of this..... and I agree 100%

It appears to be something with her right knee. She is wearing a pretty hefty movement restrictive knee brace.

VN Store

Back