Zay

I think it has something to do with Academics. I can remember there was time where Green was close to transferring due to academics and posters here went haywire asking for the thread to be removed due to it not being official although it were true. Hmmmm

You know what they say about assuming...

Reactions: cardvolfan
So something, a real fact, has happened with Zay. It will be announced tonight. People are talking about said facts, nobody will confirm, so more rumors are spread and people are speculating. People are now getting upset that said rumors are being said and speculation is growing but yet no one wants to just say ‘hey, this has happened, more will be released later’ because ?????

So something, a real fact, has happened with Zay. It will be announced tonight. People are talking about said facts, nobody will confirm, so more rumors are spread and people are speculating. People are now getting upset that said rumors are being said and speculation is growing but yet no one wants to just say ‘hey, this has happened, more will be released later’ because ?????

Its just plain stupid. As if there needs to be confidentiality when its going to be announced in less than 2 hrs lol

Well you don't make an announcement for someone with a pulled muscle or medical situation so what seems to be the deal? We will survive I am sure!

Reactions: Hangtyme24
Looks like a possible injury...

Meme Jackson tweeted “God Speed🦋” and Zaay Green just retweeted it 20 min ago.

The reason I say it’s linked is because Zaay has that butterfly on her twitter and God Speed is usually like a speedy recovery saying or hope it gets better...

In any case we shall find out soon enough 😃

Well you don't make an announcement for someone with a pulled muscle or medical situation so what seems to be the deal? We will survive I am sure!

You can make a medical announcement when people are out with broken hands, pulled muscles, twisted ankles, etc. Usually during the starting line up introductions they say she is out with what is being described as, or she is day to day with , or even she is out with an undisclosed illness/injury. Shoot sometimes they will even say she is sitting out this game due to a violation of team rules if that is the case ... remember Candace Parker being benched the first half of the DePaul game cuz she missed curfew (I just saw it on the 9 for 9 Pat story😂)

You can make a medical announcement when people are out with broken hands, pulled muscles, twisted ankles, etc. Usually during the starting line up introductions they say she is out with what is being described as, or she is day to day with , or even she is out with an undisclosed illness/injury. Shoot sometimes they will even say she is sitting out this game due to a violation of team rules if that is the case ... remember Candace Parker being benched the first half of the DePaul game cuz she missed curfew (I just saw it on the 9 for 9 Pat story😂)

And Evina last year.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
I’m so sad because last year it was Zaay who had the best game against ND. I was hoping she’d repeat that tonight.

Gosh, I just hope the mystery doesn’t end up being a season-ending injury. Fingers crossed that, whatever it is, that it’s just a minor setback.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
This is so sad. Nothing worse than an ACL injury. With that said, if it is going to happen at all, I'd much rather it happen now than 10 games into the season when we won't have her for another year. Welcome to the class of 2019, Zaay. We'll be happy to have you around another year, and we'll be there to support you every step of the way on the road to recovery ahead.

VN Store

Back