Zay

Antioch vol says we'll hear soon. Surely no one would worry other fans just for the heck of it. Maybe a Volnation poster can tell us.

Can someone just say the news? She clearly wasn’t on the court during the teams shoot around this morning per the video on Facebook that the university uploaded.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
A very recent rumor going around has Celine Dion dying in a plane crash, but her corpse has nonetheless managed to perform two live concerts since the "news" broke.

If there's something official to report, please post it. Otherwise, don't see the value of being cryptic.

A very recent rumor going around has Celine Dion dying in a plane crash, but her corpse has nonetheless managed to perform two live concerts since the "news" broke.

If there's something official to report, please post it. Otherwise, don't see the value of being cryptic.

i love celine dion..glad shes ok

Reactions: orangealways
I think it has something to do with Academics. I can remember there was time where Green was close to transferring due to academics and posters here went haywire asking for the thread to be removed due to it not being official although it were true. Hmmmm

VN Store

Back