Zakai Zeigler- Torn ACL

Completely forgot Quinerly tore his ACL in the NCAAT last year, March 18 and was back on the court November 15. Zeigler was March 1 so a November 1 return would seem possible, which would be in time for Game 1.
Hopefully ZZ is as fast a healer as he is a player. Getting him back that quickly would be fantastic and borderline miraculous.

Anyone hearing if ZZ is going to be ready to travel to MSG this week? He JUST had surgery as you know, and I'm not sure he will be up to the trip, although I'm sure he wants to badly.

He isn’t bad. He’s just maddeningly inconsistent (he has just about driven me nuts on multiple occasions with his inconsistency). Barnes keeps playing Olivier because he’s capable of what we saw against Duke and Texas. The talent and ability is there. Unfortunately, he is also capable of a 1-8, 3 pts type of outing. Hopefully he got those types of games out of his system in the regular season and balls out on our way to a F4.
I told my brother that. He’s got tons of ability but is wildly inconsistent.i hope he goes on a little four game surge to close out his career.😀

Reactions: walkenvol

VN Store

Back