Zaay Green

Here u go Negative, all Negative. I just see that some people who call themselves fans are not truly fans. I'm glad is not a great player left. I like her and wish her the best, but she will never start in any division 1 team.
What?!?!

I expect Tennessee to be very active in the transfer portal in the coming weeks. Surprised a little bit with Green, not as much with Massengill.

Dp give me names of who you trust for sources on the rumor thread or this may get ugly for our team, org and kids

I expect Tennessee to be very active in the transfer portal in the coming weeks. Surprised a little bit with Green, not as much with Massengill.
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you mean Tennessee will be active with new, incoming transfers from other schools or just the ones leaving our program only?

Reactions: JustaChicken
Dp give me names of who you trust for sources on the rumor thread or this may get ugly for our team, org and kids
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you mean Tennessee will be active with new, incoming transfers from other schools or just the ones leaving our program only?

When I say surprised or not surprised, that's not an indictment on the kid or the program, there are just a lot of factors that go into it. I don't think the coaches and the player were on the same page regarding the PG position. But I do believe that it is a very amicable departure for both sides and there are no hard feelings.

As far as being active, Tennessee is looking for players in the portal to fill some needs. Harper knows that the roster she inherited didn't have enough SEC-caliber players and she wants to build it quickly. And I think (and it seems she does as well) that they are going to have to win some games to pull the type of recruiting classes that are going to scare the South Carolinas and UConns of the world. It's the chicken and the egg for building a program and I think she's going to have to acquire some chickens.

Sure, sounds logical.
e957ac20ad27b158f45114b58851c9f1.gif

One of our biggest on court problems, over the past seven years, has been the outflow of many of our most talented players: Cooper, Hayes, Westbrook, Collins and now Massengill and perhaps Green.
It is almost impossible to build continuity with that high a turnover rate among your most talented players. It appears as though CKH will indeed need her "own" players before this can be turned around.
My main concern with that method is getting top tier talent to commit to a program that appears to be rebuilding. A program that might suffer a few years of borderline NCAAT acceptance. One whose light once shone brightest in all of wcbb, but has dimmed in recent years.

VN Store

Back