Youtube TV

Its great for college football. I've had it in the past and used it when Spectrum and ESPN had their dispute. They have a new thing where you can watch 4 games at once on split screen, its great! Just make sure your internet is fast enough for streaming.

Its great for college football. I've had it in the past and used it when Spectrum and ESPN had their dispute. They have a new thing where you can watch 4 games at once on split screen, its great! Just make sure your internet is fast enough for streaming.
Thanks, we are sitting here debating on going ahead and signing up for it.. Just wanting to see what other folks are saying about it before we jump into it.

Yep that 4 screen split with sound on your main game is awesome for us football nuts. Works great especially on a 64 screen.

Best streaming service I have had. Hulu is clunky and not very user friendly. It may have improved, but it used freeze up quite a bit. The only knock on YTTV is my local Fox channel freezes up for some reason, but if I need to watch that channel I just use my OTA.

What can you guys tell me about Youtube TV? We are thinking about switching to it but I want to be sure that I can watch the games. Does anyone have it and would you recommend it?

I had Directv since 1997 b/c I loved the Sunday ticket. I pulled the plug a few months ago and enjoy YouTube tv. It’s about $78 a month and I can watch all the games. No issues at all so far.

Reactions: WiscVol
Pretty much the only thing YouTube TV doesn’t have is regional sports networks. If you want those channels then you should do fuboTV. If you don’t care about those channels then go with YouTube TV.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Just dropped DISH about 3 weeks ago for YTTV. Love that I can get it on all my devices and watch anywhere. I think the picture quality is better than DISH. I am somewhat of a history geek and love that I can get the Smithsonian channel. That is where I am spending a lot of my time when not watching football. YTTV has all of the sport networks in their package.

Was not even thinking about switching until DISH hit me with a 33% increase and now I am paying approximately half what DiISH cost and do not have to deal with all of the channels I was not watching in the first place.

What can you guys tell me about Youtube TV? We are thinking about switching to it but I want to be sure that I can watch the games. Does anyone have it and would you recommend it?
I've never had it, but Fubo was pretty good. Spectrum sucks out loud. Avoid them at all costs...well...unless you're thinking letting DirecTV rape you.

YouTube TV has a free week trial for 4k content( certain games are). I’d definitely add it as our game will be broadcast in true 4k this weekend.

Reactions: BoroVolFan
Lots of good info in here

I love my YouTube TV works excellent saving ton of money and I pay $10 a month for ESPN to catch all games

I highly recommend YouTube TV. I’ve had it for three years and will never switch to conventional cable again. Would you like a referral link? I can send you one!

VN Store

Back