Your Vols collection (memorabilia / cards / stuff)

added a few Hookers
s-l1600.jpg
If anyone has contact info for NighthawkVol, please let me know or at least let him/her know I have 18 of the 21 cards they need to complete their 1990 100 Years of Volunteers set of cards. I will send them, no charge, to help a fellow Vol fan out.

If anyone has contact info for NighthawkVol, please let me know or at least let him/her know I have 18 of the 21 cards they need to complete their 1990 100 Years of Volunteers set of cards. I will send them, no charge, to help a fellow Vol fan out.
@NighthawkVol

I have a couple of Tee Martin signed items that he signed in person at Steve McNair's event at Bridgestone Arena. A mini helmet and a print by Steve Ford called Perfect Season.

Reactions: BluegrassVOL

Hey! Sorry I’m just seeing this. Sent an email.

Last edited:
Thanks to @#91 Vols Great Fan, my 100 Years of Volunteers set is complete. I'm 45 and I've been collecting this set since I was 12.

Much appreciation. If any of y'all need a good trading partner, he's your man. Especially if you're looking to trade to/from that particular set.

Last edited:
Where are those from?
I have a guy that I found through eBay that I have been working with on the last couple. Really like his base options that I hadn't seen with some others. If you are interested I can shoot you his contact info. You can also shop around on Facebook, Instagram and eBay for others that do similar work. There is a Facebook group dedicated to customs and a guy on there has done lots of Uat ones that he shows.

VN Store

Back