Your Memphis Grizzlies Basketball Thread III

Brooks is a rotational player. He’s not a starter on a playoff team in this league.
I agree - that’s why I shared the caveat of whether or not we’re talking about this year or going forward.

I *think* it’s lining up right now as Ja and Brooks as the starting guards. This team won’t win many games.

Maybe they’re planning to upgrade that position specifically before the year? I don’t necessarily see how, though.

Ja-Brooks-Crowder-JJ-JV
Melton-Wright-Jackson-Anderson-new FA big?

God, there’s such a glut for the forwards. Clarke and Bruno are gonna find minutes. SloMo seems like a weird fit.

They badly need off the Anderson deal

Grayson Allen is going to play

(Without giving it much thought) I would play Jae at the 2 and start JJ. Dillon Brooks just isn’t good

They badly need off the Anderson deal

Grayson Allen is going to play

(Without giving it much thought) I would play Jae at the 2 and start JJ. Dillon Brooks just isn’t good
I like Wright but there’s a strong argument to be made to let him walk now that I’m looking at the roster in depth. I’d rather get Melton and Allen those minutes.

Maybe there’s a Delon sign and trade out there to be had.

Brooks will have a spot in the rotation. It’s the final year of his rookie deal. The new Grizz FO will want to see what he’s made of. Allen will play too. I think it’s up in the air with Crowder and JJ and Anderson. There’s a lot of moves left to be made.

With all this movement, I think Portland might be the team pushed out of the playoffs.

The Grizz should be stocking up to make a trade for CJ once he becomes available.

Happy to keep crowder as long as he wants to stay. As glad to see Grayson willing to play summer league.

I do not want cj mccollum anywhere near a grizzlies uniform.

I watched the SLC games and started the LV game yesterday. Grew tired of the quality - Watanabe show from what I watched so far.

Hate losing Delon. Wonder what that contract is.

Ja better be healthy and amazing or this is a suuuuuuuuuuuuuper bad team.

VN Store

Back