You give the pre game talk for Vandy.

"You're more talented than the guy in front of you. BEAT your man!"

“Guys- Butch Jones is the only coach since Neyland to lose to Vandy in their first year. Aight? That ain’t me and that ain’t us. Aight?”

Reactions: guido4198
I hate to burst the bubble for you folks but the Germans did NOT bomb Pearl Harbor.

That was done by the Japs, LMAO!

Too much Liberal revisionist history going around these days.

Couldn't let it go... not revisionist history at all. A quote from Blutarsky in "Animal House." Another quote from this movie... (Dean Wermer) "Son, fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life."

This movie is so stupid my wife won't sit and watch it. Shame.

“Guys, this is my first Vandy-Tennessee game...aight....but I already know how important it is...especially to all you guys from the midstate,,,and even more when it’s here In Nashville....although I see there’s a lot more orange than gold in the stands, aight....I don’t need to tell you that there’s a bowl game up for grabs for both teams...aight....so, who’s gonna want it more...who’s gonna win those 50-50 battles more today....aight.....you’ve got it in you to do that...you showed me that against Auburn and Kentucky.....aight....let’s keep this season going a little longer for our Seniors, aight......let’s go win this damn thing!”

Your Turn.

If the ones and twos don't think, block, tackle, hit, run, and catch the way they're supposed to, they are benched until further notice, aight? Win or lose. You threes and fours...you'll be the ones and twos and we'll go from there heading into next season.

This is the most important game of the season. Your' future as human beings on this earth will be determined by the outcome of this game alone. I bet the lives of all of your' families and your' first born children on a victory. Now go out there and play loose.

"Boys, go out there and execute to your ability and play with some fire. If you do that, we will be victorious. If you don't, we will lose and you're all walking back to Knoxville, aight!!!"

I like Jeremy and his low key style. But, I have a hard time imagining him giving a rip-roaring pregame "Win one for the Gipper" speech. I'd bet Fitzgerald could, though. I'd bring him in towards the end for some training advice to fire them up.

I guess you missed this clip from the Kentucky pre-game ?? >>>

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]

"Intimidation, they don't respect you. Make them remeber you as long as they live, the way you hit and the way you knock them down down field"

Reactions: Hank Bukowski
Everyone thinks this thing is over. Vandy is tooooooooo good.

This could be the best day of our season. But, instead we are moping around like it's over.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

This situation requires a incredibly stupid gesture on someone's part. And that someone is us!

Who's with me..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that it could be our best day of the season is way more depressing than the thought of losing. It's a lose/lose situation.

Reactions: guido4198
Play like your running to the bath room after a bowl of chili with peppers, onions, and extra hot sauce

VN Store

Back