You give the pre game talk for Vandy.

Vfl2407

“Guys, this is my first Vandy-Tennessee game...aight....but I already know how important it is...especially to all you guys from the midstate,,,and even more when it’s here In Nashville....although I see there’s a lot more orange than gold in the stands, aight....I don’t need to tell you that there’s a bowl game up for grabs for both teams...aight....so, who’s gonna want it more...who’s gonna win those 50-50 battles more today....aight.....you’ve got it in you to do that...you showed me that against Auburn and Kentucky.....aight....let’s keep this season going a little longer for our Seniors, aight......let’s go win this damn thing!”

Your Turn.

I like Jeremy and his low key style. But, I have a hard time imagining him giving a rip-roaring pregame "Win one for the Gipper" speech. I'd bet Fitzgerald could, though. I'd bring him in towards the end for some training advice to fire them up.

Everyone thinks this thing is over. Vandy is tooooooooo good.

This could be the best day of our season. But, instead we are moping around like it's over.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

This situation requires a incredibly stupid gesture on someone's part. And that someone is us!

Who's with me..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
give your all for Tennessee and your brothers on this gridiron of play on this day and your names will live forever in the anals of Vol football lore with all the great legends that came before you...now get out there and take this game because this game belongs to you...at least, something like that...:D

GO VOLS...BEAT VANDY!

Everyone thinks this thing is over. Vandy is tooooooooo good.

This could be the best day of our season. But, instead we are mopping around like it's over.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

This situation requires a incredibly stupid gesture on someone's part. And that someone is us!

Who's with me..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still one of my favorite movies and scenes. 😊

give your all for Tennessee and your brothers on this gridiron of play on this day and your names will live forever in the anals of Vol football lore with all the great legends that came before you...now get out there and take this game because this game belongs to you...at least, something like that...:D

GO VOLS...BEAT VANDY!

Hmmm...

VN Store

Back