Yes, It Was a Coup Attempt. Here’s Why.

While I am sure the "guy totting right" could drag their sorry a$$ out with their tactic cool rig they would be seriously disappointed. Of course they better get a physical and I dunno maybe a workout or two.

Quite possibly the dumbest support for the second amendment is " I need my gun in case I gotta fight the U.S. Government". Try a missile with a nuclear warhead and a helluva bunker. That's just for starters.

The little pee shooters that the "gun totting right" would bring to a coup is embarrassing.
So you agree that Jan 6 wasn’t a coup attempt?

And are you now saying that scary black ARs and AKs are “pee shooters”? Thus implying that they aren’t a threat?

So you agree that Jan 6 wasn’t a coup attempt?
Nothing in my post implies that Jan. 6th was anything less than terrorism. My post does address the fact that for the most part it wasn't an armed as in firearm, terrorist attack.

And are you now saying that scary black ARs and AKs are “pee shooters”? Thus implying that they aren’t a threat?
This may come as a huge surprise to you but people that vote democrat also own guns. Some of them own many firearms over various shapes, sizes and calibers. I don't think guns themselves are scary, never been scared by a gun in my life. Certain people with access to guns and yes it could get a little scary but not the gun itself.

Yes, I am saying that anything short of a explosive device or missile system would be a pee or pea shooters in comparison to the U.S. Military.

Did you see what I did there?
Two thumbs up emogee.
Oh...you made a pun and took swipes at their genitalia which by association digs at their manliness. If intentional it was well crafted. If not, sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

This may come as a huge surprise to you but people that vote democrat also own guns. Some of them own many firearms over various shapes, sizes and calibers. I don't think guns themselves are scary, never been scared by a gun in my life. Certain people with access to guns and yes it could get a little scary but not the gun itself.

Yes, I am saying that anything short of a explosive device or missile system would be a pee or pea shooters in comparison to the U.S. Military.

Duh. But what's your point?

I don’t think you realize the firepower that’s in civilian hands. Granted, it’s not howitzers and M1 tanks, and if it ever came down to it, I doubt the US armed forces would turn their weapons on the American people.

I don’t think you realize the firepower that’s in civilian hands. Granted, it’s not howitzers and M1 tanks, and if it ever came down to it, I doubt the US armed forces would turn their weapons on the American people.

I think I do realize the firepower in civilian hands and have an idea of the firepower in the hands of the U.S. Military. I think some civilians need to get off their millennial soap box and realize they are still U.S. citizens. Just because they own some pea shooters does not make them some sort of check on the U.S. Gov.

You don't think the U.S. Military would stop a terroristic uprising? Ask Ashli Babbitt and I don't think she even had a weapon.

I think I do realize the firepower in civilian hands and have an idea of the firepower in the hands of the U.S. Military. I think some civilians need to get off their millennial soap box and realize they are still U.S. citizens. Just because they own some pea shooters does not make them some sort of check on the U.S. Gov.

You don't think the U.S. Military would stop a terroristic uprising? Ask Ashli Babbitt and I don't think she even had a weapon.
You are helping the argument that citizens should have access to better weaponry. Gratz.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
The left: We are terrified of all the right wing gun nuts that live in this country. They will find any excuse to use their guns.
Also the left: The unarmed right wing gun nuts were definitely trying to take over our government.[/QUOT

You need to do some more research. These are stereotypes, just like all drumpf supporters are stupid.

So since the second amendment was written for the sole purpose of having a well formed militia then you are actually stating whether you realize it or not that you believe the us citizens have the right to be armed on the same level of a country such as China or Russia who could actually combat the US.....not simple AR--15s though which are pea shooters compared to their artillery.

Not sure if you actually realize the argument you just made.

I've said this before but if that balloon really goes up (for reals, not just a few militia types getting spun up) in the foreseeable future there's going to be lots, and I do mean LOTS of full blown military going to the "other" side.

Good question. Define terroristic and uprising. Also if there was an "uprising" or internal revolution what makes you think our military (a good portion) wouldn't wouldn't support it? They are under no obligation to protect the government or follow illegal orders.

Reactions: Rickyvol77 and AM64

VN Store

Back