Yes, It Was a Coup Attempt. Here’s Why.

The only thing I remember about Fiona Hill was the impeachment memes.
thumb_fiona-hill-looks-like-lord-farquaad-65771215.png

Seriously? If the gun totting right wanted a coup, they would have. Just a bias opinion piece.

While I am sure the "guy totting right" could drag their sorry a$$ out with their tactic cool rig they would be seriously disappointed. Of course they better get a physical and I dunno maybe a workout or two.

Quite possibly the dumbest support for the second amendment is " I need my gun in case I gotta fight the U.S. Government". Try a missile with a nuclear warhead and a helluva bunker. That's just for starters.

The little pee shooters that the "gun totting right" would bring to a coup is embarrassing.

While I am sure the "guy totting right" could drag their sorry a$$ out with their tactic cool rig they would be seriously disappointed. Of course they better get a physical and I dunno maybe a workout or two.

Quite possibly the dumbest support for the second amendment is " I need my gun in case I gotta fight the U.S. Government". Try a missile with a nuclear warhead and a helluva bunker. That's just for starters.

The little pee shooters that the "gun totting right" would bring to a coup is embarrassing.

lolDA944FB7-B453-4512-A657-DC606C91EF31.gif

tenor.gif

VN Store

Back