Yale Transfer Forward...

R U really complaining about bball recruiting with us having signed (4) 5* and (2) 4* guys in the last 3 classes?

I'm not complaining. Just surprised Yale has a quality big like this wanted by Power 5 teams really good mid majors.

Like his size and production last season, how many years of eligibility does he have and would he be eligible this season or next? (assuming next)

I'm not complaining. Just surprised Yale has a quality big like this wanted by Power 5 teams really good mid majors.
Players grow and develop at different times. Typically have to get into a program and start the process before you show your potential. Top prospects out of hs can bomb and lesser rated prospects can flourish.

Players grow and develop at different times. Typically have to get into a program and start the process before you show your potential. Top prospects out of hs can bomb and lesser rated prospects can flourish.
THIS! It absolutely amazes me that people take such small sample sizes from a young career and pronounce players' futures unattainable with respect to future accomplishments.

Reactions: MinisterofDef#92
What's wrong with Duke and Kentucky? Opposing coaches speak

Excerpt from end of this article:

The Ivy League saw a mass exodus into the transfer portal this fall, both before and after it ultimately canceled the basketball season. The most sought-after player in that group is Yale big man Paul Atkinson, who earned Co-Player of the Year honors in the Ivy last season.

Atkinson averaged 17.6 points and 7.3 rebounds last season, and heard from more than a dozen schools in the days following his transfer announcement. He plans to cut his list to five schools in the next week or so, but he told ESPN that Notre Dame, NC State, Iowa, Miami, Kansas, Cincinnati, Texas, Ohio State, Oklahoma State and Georgia have been the schools in consistent contact.

Atkinson said he doesn't plan on dragging out his recruitment until he's able to visit schools, but there's no specific timeline for a decision. In the meantime, he continues to work toward graduating and getting shots up when he can get access to a gym.

"I've been watching a lot of games," Atkinson said. "It's definitely not the easiest thing to see, but it's good for me to see the schools I'm considering next year."

With this being a free year, I think they are taking their time to see what transpires. There will be alot of movement this summer as well.

You are talking about bringing in this guy at Christmas right?

If so who you kicking off the team?
Is he going to come in that early? If so, I understand us not being in contact. But I don’t see anything on that article stating he’ll be in that early.

Is he going to come in that early? If so, I understand us not being in contact. But I don’t see anything on that article stating he’ll be in that early.

Yea I thought we were talking about Christmas because their season is canceled

VN Store

Back