Yale Transfer Forward...

Since we missed on both bigs for next year makes perfect sense. In CHRIST Alone

This guy is obviously smart and has great size, but why are we getting excited about this kid? He had a poor list of scholarship offers in HS, went Ivy League and did well, but the talent level in the Ivy League isn’t great. Am I missing something?

This guy is obviously smart and has great size, but why are we getting excited about this kid? He had a poor list of scholarship offers in HS, went Ivy League and did well, but the talent level in the Ivy League isn’t great. Am I missing something?
He was co-player of the year in the Ivy League. That’s normally a player good enough to play for any team in the country.

Sounds good. Kansas is the only school that would concern me

I'm concerned with Stanford as well; if Atkinson Jr. doesn't feel that he has a realistic chance of getting drafted under the tutelage of a good coach at a strong program, it might be hard for a Yale graduate to spurn the best academic P5 school.

Reactions: vols 30
Roust is one of the most provocative and antagonistic posters in this forum, that I can't help but laugh at the idea that he has me on ignore for similar reasons (in his head). That I would dare challenge or question his opinion is his basis for having me on ignore and he harasses those with whom he disagrees with taunts and jabs on a daily basis. Pot, meet kettle.

I heard a quick radio interview and he said Duke, Florida, Notre Dame, Arkansas and Stanford are where he has "spent the most time" thinking about so far, but he is still open.

Reactions: Vols All Day

VN Store

Back