Xbox One

Yeah, the games on the newer systems are much larger files than on 360. I hope you get them updated in time to play them before the new year :p

Haha. No kidding. Today is day 3 of d/ling BF1. Sigh. Although it was at 73% last night! Woohoo! 😂😩

One of my college buddies just got his One and is having the same problems with downloading BF1. I asked him to run the detailed network test on his Xbox, and he was getting a 0.83 download speed!? He has AT&T, so that explains much of it, but I've been reading in forums of people having a difficult time downloading that game. I imagine his crap internet speeds along with the heavy holiday traffic isn't helping. I have 60 dl in my BFE town and it took hours to download Resident Evil 5 the other day, but my friend in town (who has the same ISP) downloaded it in 30 minutes.

Haha. No kidding. Today is day 3 of d/ling BF1. Sigh. Although it was at 73% last night! Woohoo! 😂😩

Good grief! It is a big download, but in the neighborhood of Forza, COD, etc. Thank goodness for fiber optic 'net speed! :)

On a positive: the game is awesome. It's tough, though.

I don't get the hate for PGA Tour. I'm having a blast. Just like Tiger Woods IMO.

Just started to play BF1 online today. Let's just say, I suck at console gaming. Have always been a PC gamer. Any secrets to multiplayer console gaming anyone would like to share or is it just practice and getting used to the controls?

Practice and buying sights for your weapons. I was hot garbage at this game at first but am slowly getting better.

VN Store

Back