Xavier game

I'd call Christon v. Richardson a wash.

Weren't you really downplaying Richardson's game recently? Can't remember the exact wording, but basically said we shouldn't feel good about him being the 2nd option next years team?

Yet here you are saying Christon v. Richardson is an even matchup....the same Christon who is picked to go in the first round of the 2014 NBA Draft?

My dear friend hooks me up with buddy passes for Delta so I am STONGLY considering flying into Cinci from Detroit tomorrow afternoon! lol Whats best hotel to stay at for Xavier games? How far of a cab ride is it to the campus?

Ahh Covington? Used to drive the Detroit/Knoxville up 75 growing up as a kid...8 hours each way. Hell, when I can fly round trip for $46 round trip, why not? lol

Weren't you really downplaying Richardson's game recently? Can't remember the exact wording, but basically said we shouldn't feel good about him being the 2nd option next years team?

Yet here you are saying Christon v. Richardson is an even matchup....the same Christon who is picked to go in the first round of the 2014 NBA Draft?

I've never been overly impressed with Christon's NBA potential, but that really has nothing to do with either's college game as of November 12, 2013. Christon has great size for an NBA PG, so there's that I guess.

I called it a wash because I think Christon would have trouble offensively against Richardson. I doubt Christon sticks Richardson on the other end, so that's as far as my analysis went.

If you're talking about who the better player is generally, outside of this one game, it's Christon hands down.

Last edited:
A little late to be asking, but anyone know what the parking situation is like there??

I do not have Fox 1 on my dish package. Any place the watch the game on line?

VN Store

Back