WWE Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lolabove: Lesnar would kill him!

Lesnar would kill anybody in a straight match. Except maybe Kurt Angle...in his prime. Depends on what kind of match you book. In a no-DQ match, Bryan, Reigns, Cena or lots of guys could beat Lesnar. In fact, just a couple of months ago, it wouldn't have been inconceivable that Rollins beat Lesnar at the RR.

Lesnar would kill anybody in a straight match. Except maybe Kurt Angle...in his prime. Depends on what kind of match you book. In a no-DQ match, Bryan, Reigns, Cena or lots of guys could beat Lesnar. In fact, just a couple of months ago, it wouldn't have been inconceivable that Rollins beat Lesnar at the RR.

But Rollins didn't beat him at RR, even with Cena's help.

You have to admit that he does have potential.

He's got the look they want, and he's not a bad wrestler. He doesn't have to be great on the mic, but he does need some work. However, even if he reaches his potential, the question will still be is he the most deserving.

Why does Brock bleed so easily?

Ok, not the scientifics, you could even see the blade marks, more so why is that the storyline so often?

Reactions: 1 person
Best moment of the night was Shawn super kicking Sting

I was glad they at least addressed the NWO and Sting being at odds with one another. Was a cool moment, but knowing Nash and Razor were clique members plus the Sting - NWO feud was just a little odd.

Of course, Luger wasn't coming out, nor was Benoit. Bret Hart could have and beat the ish outta Michaels I guess.

Someone could make good money off of some of these...

The following are the latest online betting odds for tonight’s WrestleMania 31 event.

The lines are from the 5Dimes website.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Roman Reigns (-210) vs. Brock Lesnar (c) (+160)

Sting (-475) vs. Triple H (+325)

The Undertaker (-420) vs. Bray Wyatt (+300)

Seth Rollins (-175) vs. Randy Orton (+120)

United States Championship
John Cena (-900) vs. Rusev (+400)

Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match
Daniel Bryan (-400) vs. Dean Ambrose (+600) vs. Dolph Ziggler (+1000) vs. Bad News Barrett (c) (+1250) vs. Luke Harper (+6000) vs. R-Truth (+7500) vs. Stardust (+7500)

AJ Lee & Paige (-190) vs. The Bella Twins (+150)

WWE Tag Team Championship
Tyson Kidd & Cesaro (c) (-320) vs. The Usos (+305) vs. The New Day (+2000) vs. Los Matadores (+2000)

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Top 5: Damien Mizdow (-125), Sheamus (+200), Ryback (+700), Hideo Itami (+900), TheBig Show (+1600)

I was glad they at least addressed the NWO and Sting being at odds with one another. Was a cool moment, but knowing Nash and Razor were clique members plus the Sting - NWO feud was just a little odd.

Of course, Luger wasn't coming out, nor was Benoit. Bret Hart could have and beat the ish outta Michaels I guess.

Sting was in the Wolfpac though, i expected to see them. It was more of WCW vs WWE though.

Someone could make good money off of some of these...

The following are the latest online betting odds for tonight’s WrestleMania 31 event.

The lines are from the 5Dimes website.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Roman Reigns (-210) vs. Brock Lesnar (c) (+160)

Sting (-475) vs. Triple H (+325)

The Undertaker (-420) vs. Bray Wyatt (+300)

Seth Rollins (-175) vs. Randy Orton (+120)

United States Championship
John Cena (-900) vs. Rusev (+400)

Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match
Daniel Bryan (-400) vs. Dean Ambrose (+600) vs. Dolph Ziggler (+1000) vs. Bad News Barrett (c) (+1250) vs. Luke Harper (+6000) vs. R-Truth (+7500) vs. Stardust (+7500)

AJ Lee & Paige (-190) vs. The Bella Twins (+150)

WWE Tag Team Championship
Tyson Kidd & Cesaro (c) (-320) vs. The Usos (+305) vs. The New Day (+2000) vs. Los Matadores (+2000)

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Top 5: Damien Mizdow (-125), Sheamus (+200), Ryback (+700), Hideo Itami (+900), TheBig Show (+1600)

Other than the battle royal and Orton/Rollins I would have won every one. I even had Rollins on the cash in just not the way they did it.

Other than the battle royal and Orton/Rollins I would have won every one. I even had Rollins on the cash in just not the way they did it.

Could have made a killing on Big Show lol. I'm kinda surprised they let you bet on these, imagine someone in the know laying money on these. Easiest money ever.

Eh. It's all in how you spin it

When DX came out i said to my friends nWo had to come out, expecting red and black. Then after the sweet chin music i thought Flair might come out with his history with Sting and the little interaction with HHH a couple of weeks ago.

WOW ESPN was showing WM highlights on sports center and running updated WM news on their official twitter account tonight

At one time ESPN discussed airing WWE, but they decided to draw the line on it I guess. They do give them a lot of love tho, as lot of them are WWE fans.

The only three disappointing things of the night.

1. Entrance to Wyatt/Taker. Both needed to be done in near or pitch black darkness. Or at least dusk, then the scarecrow stuff for Wyatt would've been awesome instead of weird.

2. Ending to the Cena/Rusev could've been better

3. End to Sting/HHH. Not mad HHH won (Maybe a little) but made it didn't end with at least one of them hitting a signature finishing move to end it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back