'19 WV OL Darnell Wright (Tennessee signee)

Wow the WVU visit is surprising.
I think Neal Brown is a great coach but looking at all his previous stops he has more than likely never hosted a recruit of this caliber. To lock Wright down on a month of building a relationship would be nearly impossible.

I think Neal Brown is a great coach but looking at all his previous stops he has more than likely never hosted a recruit of this caliber. To lock Wright down on a month of building a relationship would be nearly impossible.

Hubbs and Lewis say Wright is type to shut it down on the spot, when he knows.

My question if that holds, why not shut it down on Unofficial.

With that said i aint worried much on this one

There is probably about a 30 minute difference in driving to Knoxville vs. Morgantown from Huntington. If you factor in that I64 between Huntington and Charleston is a s-show, and I79 near Fairmont is a s-show, I actually think Knoxville may be a little closer.

Odd that the old WVU staff was able to generate enough interest from him to visit despite having a foot out the door. I'd say a visit to Morgantown will do nothing but help us, and eliminate them from any final contention pretty quickly. Obviously if it isn't us, better to go to the Big12 than Alabama or Georgia. But with his options, it would certainly be a bizarre pick.

Still doesn't mean an offensive player wouldn't be excited by the Chaney hire.

I get that OD's delivery is...um, odd, but he may not be wrong here.

Only players that MAY not be excited by Chaney are RB's. And, i believe i saw a stat that UGA RB set some kind of record last year. So. there goes that angle.

Here we are Jan 10th and Wright still haven’t scheduled any officials yet...things that make you go hmmmm
kurtis-blow-gif.gif

There is probably about a 30 minute difference in driving to Knoxville vs. Morgantown from Huntington. If you factor in that I64 between Huntington and Charleston is a s-show, and I79 near Fairmont is a s-show, I actually think Knoxville may be a little closer.

Odd that the old WVU staff was able to generate enough interest from him to visit despite having a foot out the door. I'd say a visit to Morgantown will do nothing but help us, and eliminate them from any final contention pretty quickly. Obviously if it isn't us, better to go to the Big12 than Alabama or Georgia. But with his options, it would certainly be a bizarre pick.

You're not kidding about I-64...Drive it twice a year to take son and pick him up from Marshall. I hate the road...

Reactions: Z06VolinWV
You know, I was just thinking that things have gone so well the last 10 days that my BVS was telling me that a Wright decommit to UGA was the kick in the nuts that had to be coming. Then I read that Wiltfong post and I’m starting to feel better.

Reactions: StoVol

VN Store

Back