'19 WV OL Darnell Wright (Tennessee signee)

i sware i read somewhere that some people think he may have already signed a LOI at UT.

if he doesnt sign here will be meltdown of century.

Reactions: volsagain
If he signed the LOI in Dec, he would have announced at the UA game and be under a recruiting ban.

He is still a 5-star on Rivals. I think he will join the team at beginning of summer workouts. Probably will be a starter in the Fall.

you mean? and beat out all those walk ons?

wait! sorry that '17.

you mean? and beat out all those grad transfers, walk ons, &cottonheadedninnymuggin's?

you mean? and beat out all those walk ons?

wait! sorry that '17.

you mean? and beat out all those grad transfers, walk ons, &cottonheadedninnymuggin's?

Not being hard on you knowing what we've all been through...

But under good coaches, players get better over the off season. Under good coaches, players get bigger and stronger over the off season. Under good coaches, players get better each year... sometimes by a lot.

I don't know if Pruitt and his staff are good or not. Maybe they aren't. I am sure that our perception of how players should improve has been distorted by the Jones era.

Just a quick update...Still 100% on the fact he has told 3 different coaches he is coming to TN and this was very recently. Additionally when i first posted the champagne bottle (not sure when that was) is when he first became truly silent....just to clarify for everyone.

You posted the champagne bottle on October 2nd. 🙂

Has he been a silent for that long?

Reactions: The Artful Dodger
Just a quick update...Still 100% on the fact he has told 3 different coaches he is coming to TN and this was very recently. Additionally when i first posted the champagne bottle (not sure when that was) is when he first became truly silent....just to clarify for everyone.

i was getting pretty worried. honestly i am worried about DE and LB.

The kiss of death.

double post, just to clarify i wasnt ever actually worried.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back