WR/DB Kenney Solomon in portal

Thank you Mr. Solomon for your time, attention, and your hard work to move the University of Tennessee is somewhat of a positive direction. I hope you advance your career forward when you land at Austin Peay or Bethune Cookman. Please put your hand behind you as your leaving so the door won’t hit you in the keister. If you don’t bleed orange, now is definitely the time to go.

Such a classless post. Dude is leaving to get PT and nothing wrong with that. Kids have 4 years to play and you expect them to wait riding the bench ? Whiners like you would leave faster than a fly that saw **** on the other side.

Thank you Mr. Solomon for your time, attention, and your hard work to move the University of Tennessee is somewhat of a positive direction. I hope you advance your career forward when you land at Austin Peay or Bethune Cookman. Please put your hand behind you as your leaving so the door won’t hit you in the keister. If you don’t bleed
orange, now is definitely the time to go.
This is unnecessary and stupid

Thank you Mr. Solomon for your time, attention, and your hard work to move the University of Tennessee is somewhat of a positive direction. I hope you advance your career forward when you land at Austin Peay or Bethune Cookman. Please put your hand behind you as your leaving so the door won’t hit you in the keister. If you don’t bleed orange, now is definitely the time to go.
Fans like you also bitch about people having no class. Ever heard of irony?

Why do some of you hate on players without any knowledge of the situation? Hating on a kid because he's trying to do what he believes is best for him is childish.
They're either children, significantly immature, fans of other teams. . . or, psychologically speaking, they love the attention we chastise them with.

Tried to prove himself to two staffs and multiple positions. A great move by this kid. I'd like to see him focus on track here, but if he still wants to play football, he's probably need to drop down to FCS.

The young man and family love Tennessee. They spoke so highly of the program, the opportunity, and the fans on Twitter. For athletes in his situation it is a hard pill to swallow....some would even say it is like a walk of shame. He only has one life to live. He wants to play football not sit on the bench. He sadly enough was in over his head. He’s going to go somewhere his talent level fits him. He’s not pulling a Eric Gray Henry Toe Toe type jump ship.

Lighten up a little bit guy. To give you a better idea for example let’s put it on a level you might understand. Not everyone is wired to be the Head Cashier at the local Walmart like you. So they have to start out at the Parking Lot Shopping Cart Round Up Attendant Position. Does it make sense now?

1622505135276.gif

Solomon is from Myrtle Beach. He could transfer to Coastal Carolina, get playing time and all his family and friends could drive 5 miles down the road and watch him play. You to admit they were impressive last year and retained Chadwell as their coach.

I live in the Myrtle Beach area, and I know the young man’s family. They’re good people who love the University of Tennessee. I wish him all the best, and I’d love to see him at CCU!

I live in the Myrtle Beach area, and I know the young man’s family. They’re good people who love the University of Tennessee. I wish him all the best, and I’d love to see him at CCU!
Im in Myrtle Beach myself. Murrells Inlet/Socastee area. As soon as I saw this thread I thought, CCU would be perfect!

Im in Myrtle Beach myself. Murrells Inlet/Socastee area. As soon as I saw this thread I thought, CCU would be perfect!

I’m just down the road in Pawleys Island. Nice to know there’s a fellow Vol close by!

VN Store

Back