WR/DB Kenney Solomon in portal

Thank you Mr. Solomon for your time, attention, and your hard work to move the University of Tennessee is somewhat of a positive direction. I hope you advance your career forward when you land at Austin Peay or Bethune Cookman. Please put your hand behind you as your leaving so the door won’t hit you in the keister. If you don’t bleed orange, now is definitely the time to go.

Reactions: vols 30
Thank you Mr. Solomon for your time, attention, and your hard work to move the University of Tennessee is somewhat of a positive direction. I hope you advance your career forward when you land at Austin Peay or Bethune Cookman. Please put your hand behind you as your leaving so the door won’t hit you in the keister. If you don’t bleed orange, now is definitely the time to go.

2 Things:

1) The guy’s not gonna get on the field man. He switched positions to play at WR and we suddenly got super deep at WR. He wants to go play where he can get snaps, good for him.

2) After the OW game, he was the ONLY player who did a loop around the stadium to shake hands with the fans. I was there, I saw it happen.

He’s a stand-up guy, no reason to hate on him.

Shut up...

Another 5 * who didn't even perform @ 3 * level. UT seems to get all those type 5* 's Just Weird

Wish he'd stayed. He's got burner speed, but not good hands. P&C flipped him back and forth so much, like many others, that he just never got to improve. Thought with this offense, he might get enough reps stretching the defense and catch some balls. Hopefully his next place can give him a chance to enjoy football before it's over for him.

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
Wish he'd stayed. He's got burner speed, but not good hands. P&C flipped him back and forth so much, like many others, that he just never got to improve. Thought with this offense, he might get enough reps stretching the defense and catch some balls. Hopefully his next place can give him a chance to enjoy football before it's over for him.

13th in an SEC sprint track event is not blazing speed.

Reactions: memtownvol

VN Store

Back