Wow! Now Seth Washington is one snap away?

Calloway is listed as doubtful with an ankle sprain -- really thin at WR now --- Kelly and Chandler need to run the ball -- and not constantly in a predictable way (which isnt easy with Scott calling the plays )

Depends on the grade and location of the sprain.....

True. I've read he is sporting 50 yards of tape on that sprain. If he plays, and plays "Well taped up", his mobility Will be effected-his effectiveness as a dual threat QB will be diminished. He's not exactly winning games running out of the pocket, or scoring large numbers of TDs if/when he is forced to scramble; however, in a (predicted) passing shootout with MO, anything that will slow him down, will not benefit our team.

Thought he meant McBride

“Upcoming star QB”. I remember defending our acceptance of his commitment. Now the burning of his redshirt is this day of mourning. :loco: Fake tragedies...and the women who love them...on the next Geraldo.

Two days after injuring it, most players are trying to bear weight on a sprain. Unless he got a high ankle sprain which would mean he is running with pain until April.

If you like the coach, the player is being courageous and taking one for the team. If you don't, you act like he is Coach Josef Mengele.

There's a huge difference between 'bearing weight on a sprain', and 'going back and practicing as if your don't have a sprained ankle'.

Neither have anything to do with my feelings on Butch Jones as a coach.

Dude passed up a free ride to Brown? Turning down a free Ivy League education to walk on at UT.... Thats Jalen Hurd level decision making

VN Store

Back