Would you take Scott Frost now?

If we wind up moving from Pruitt this soon, it’s evident we screwed up by not hiring Kiffin. He was the best coach available when Fulmer took over and kicked out Currie and Haslams.

It was a given that Tee would have came along with a guy like Kevin Steele. I totally get the pride aspect from Fulmer and boosters to not bring him back.

But if Pruitt is only a 3 year coach here, it’s evident the best choice in 2017 postseason was not the popular one.

Recruiting at Texas is more difficult than LSU or Georgia. Louisiana actually has more 4 and 5 star recruits per capita than any other state with no in-state competition for them.

Texas should be better than what they are, but they can't waltz anywhere in Texas anymore and just take whoever they want.

Do you live in Texas?

Yeah he was a run of the mill JG type.......🙄
In his two seasons starting for the Huskers, Frost quarterbacked his teams to a 24–2 record, completing 192 of 359 passes for 2,677 yards and 18 touchdowns, including a senior season in which he became only the tenth player in college football history to both run (1,095) and pass (1,237) for 1,000 yards, also setting school records for rushing touchdowns (19) and yards. He was the 1996 Big 12 Offensive Newcomer of the Year and a 1997 Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award finalist.[15]
He struggled pretty damn bad against good competition like Iowa State in my book but ok

At least his teams are more competitive.....even in losses and with more losses.

More than a third of ALL Pruitts games ends in Tennessee getting blown out.

Reactions: vettefool
They whipped TN’s ass in the Orange Bowl.....he didn’t struggle much then. They also beat #2 Washington on the road that year.... but Frost struggled and was mediocre
Yes they did....I was there....It was terrible watching him slice and dice us to bits...Ahman Green running over our players...They were scary good...Running the option....Funny how much success they had running that offense and yet they trash it and go prostyle and can't hardly beat anybody....Hint hint?...Oh yeah I forgot, It won't work in major college football <Eye Roll>

Dumb, Nick Sabin didn’t set the world on fire at mich st. Did ok in sec.

Nick Saban never had a losing record at Michigan State either. Scott Frost's record with Nebraska after two seasons is 9-15 (4-8 and 5-7, respectively). Not to mention he is 1-4 this year.

Nick Saban never had a losing record at Michigan State either. Scott Frost's record with Nebraska after two seasons is 9-15 (4-8 and 5-7, respectively). Not to mention he is 1-4 this year.
He was barely above 500 record except his last year. I guess he proved he was a good coach even with a mediocre record.

He was barely above 500 record except his last year. I guess he proved he was a good coach even with a mediocre record.

LSU obviously saw something they liked. He also had two stints in the NFL prior to joining Michigan State for the second time.

Obviously I’m on your side I wouldn’t want frost but I can’t think of a harder job than Nebraska right now. Frost was a great hire for them bc if he succeeded he sticks around.

VN Store

Back