would you rather

Already been a firefighter for 11 years so I'll try being a cop

woould you rather the Vols win the national championship in football or mens hoops next season?

The law, they probably don't want to kill you.

WYR hit a game winning HR or make a game saving diving catch?

(Rocky Top @ Mar 29 said:
Already been a firefighter for 11 years so I'll try being a cop
woould you rather the Vols win the national championship in football or mens hoops next season?

For me that is a no brainer...............FOOTBALL!

Would you rather travel by train or plane?

Train but then my Dad retired from CSX.

WYR go to one of the new stadiums or the old traditional places for a baseball game?

it depends on which one. i guess i have been wanting to go see the great american ball park since i havent got to see the reds since they done away with cinergy field.

WYR go to a college or pro football game?

college... never been to a game in Knoxville or any campus for that matter. Have been to a Titans game in Nashville... I happened to get lucky and the Titans lit up the scoreboard that day so the crowd was pretty into it. Otherwise it seemed pretty sterile. Nothing like a football game back in high school, and I imagine a college game to be like that, only 100 times better.

Would you rather see Florida or LSU win the national title next Monday?

(tidwell @ Mar 31 said:
college... never been to a game in Knoxville or any campus for that matter. Have been to a Titans game in Nashville... I happened to get lucky and the Titans lit up the scoreboard that day so the crowd was pretty into it. Otherwise it seemed pretty sterile. Nothing like a football game back in high school, and I imagine a college game to be like that, only 100 times better.

Would you rather see Florida or LSU win the national title next Monday?

The national title in what?

(soapsudzz @ Mar 30 said:
The national title in what?

Would they be playing for the national title in anything but basketball? :p

LSU, if it comes down to those two.

Would you rather see Bon Jovi or Brooks and Dunn in concert?

Depends on the qualities of the women at hand.

WYR feel like a nut, even if sometimes you don't?

I was leaning to the Swamp at first, but will go with Bammerland. Strictly because of the tradition.

Hypothetically.....would you rather see the Colts, with Peyton, play someone at Neyland, or the Titans play someone at Neyland?

football

would you rather be a vandy fan or give your T bone steak to your wife?

I would rather give my steak way thats jus me tho

VN Store

Back