Would Tennessee fans???

Would you trade Gold Coins for Marbles?

Plus the question was: "Trading ALL of Tennessee's SEC East football titles for ONE of Kentucky's Final Four Appearances?" --- NO FREAKIN' WAY!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Would Tennessee fans trade all of their SEC East titles in football for one of Kentucky's final four appearances?
This post really makes no sense at all. Why trade something with value for something someone else has in which you could just keep what you have and go win what they have. You haven't watched us play basketball lately have you there a possibility that we could have a final four berth. I understand what you trying to get at but you don't have to trade for something that you have the potential to get.

Would Tennessee fans trade all of their SEC East titles in football for one of Kentucky's final four appearances?

How much did Kentucky fans have to pay Freak to take uksam21 off their hands?

We need the 300 or whatever post minimum for thread starting again. These young guns don’t have to earn their stripes on here anymore before starting stuff like this.
I remember being a stupid 15 year old when I first joined up here. I posted occasionally, but I had an idea for a thread and ramped my numbers up so I could post it. When I finally got there and posted my brilliant topic.. I got flamed endlessly over how stupid it was.

Not much has changed as a 26 year old on here today. But man, that was soul crushing to 10th grade me lol. It’s one thing to get blasted by kids on Xbox, but to get blasted by fellow fans of your biggest passion at that time? Ouch. I think I stayed off of here for like 2 months after that hahah.

I remember being a stupid 15 year old when I first joined up here. I posted occasionally, but I had an idea for a thread and ramped my numbers up so I could post it. When I finally got there and posted my brilliant topic.. I got flamed endlessly over how stupid it was.

Not much has changed as a 26 year old on here today. But man, that was soul crushing to 10th grade me lol. It’s one thing to get blasted by kids on Xbox, but to get blasted by fellow fans of your biggest passion at that time? Ouch. I think I stayed off of here for like 2 months after that hahah.
Lmao yuppp. I too am 26 and started my first thread at 13. I’m the first few probably went as you just described lmao

This was a stupid post by the OP because he is a KY troll. Consider the source and read it again. It is actually a cheap shot at TN BB.

This was a stupid post by the OP because he is a KY troll. Consider the source and read it again. It is actually a cheap shot at TN BB.
The troll doesn’t seem to realize that college basketball is now a second class citizen compared to football. I love basketball probably more so than football as a fan but I know where the bread is buttered now. It is far more important to have a high level football program. Just the way it is. So the answer to is question is “Absolutely Not”.

Would Kentucky trade all their Final Four appearances the last 6 years for…oh, wait…never mind.

Would Kentucky trade all their Final 4s for 1 SEC East Championship? That’s pretty much the equivalent of what you asked.

No and certainly not the one they shot 15% from the field against Georgetown. Lol

VN Store

Back