Would Boise St. beat UT???

Boise State beat one team and a few posters are ready to crown them national champs. You also act like the Buckeyes are the so superior to UF. Remember they barely beat a Michigan team that was absolutely slaughtered by USC. Don't believe the hype so much.
Not ready to give them the NC but they do deserve a shot at least. They are undefeated weak schedule aside. Ohio State would have their hands full.

I believe that Rutgers, at this point in time, would also beat UT. The Vols have no heart right now.

Boise, imho, has the talent to compete with pretty much anyone in a 1-off game. Throw them in a real conference, and they don't go undefeated. What they did was great this year, but I'm fairly confident they couldn't pull what they did this year off in any BCS conference.

I love watching an offense that isn't scared to call plays like they do. :rock: Won't see that at home anytime soon.:no:

Unless we came out like gangbusters, Tennessee would lose to BSU. They play to win and do whatever is needed. Tennessee won't.

yeah i really enjoyed watching Boise ST's offense too. Very entertaining and effective. glad they won, if Florida can beat OSU then we push again for a playoff.

Anyone think UT can hold Boise St to less then 10 pts?

this has nothing to do with anything but NO bs could not beat us, and I TOLD YOU SO.....I knew boise could pull it out and win, i think i got in a long debate with a few people and they know who they are. SO HA maybe i know a thing or 2 about a thing or 2

OSU routed Michigan. Michigan got some late TD's to make it look closer, but i dont think that there was a person watching that game that thought Michigan had a chance after the 2nd quarter. OSU controlled the game and went into clock-eating and ball-control mode for a majority of the 2nd half. Michigan was dominated... you can't just look at a score and decide that it was close.

Yikes! An offensive scheme loaded with imagination...an offensive line that was outweighed but stuffed the LOS all night...a coach and team completely focused. Let's leave them off the schedule please.

Man, this conversation really makes me want a playoff......

Why??? Tennessee wouldn't have been in the playoff (unless it were a thirty-two team playoff)!

So it's moot point, UT would have no business even thinking of playing a winner like Boise State!:banghead2:

After the way they proved themselves tonight against Oklahoma with the win in a BCS bowl, I for one believe that if they would have played in the bowl game Ut would have gotten beat. Anyways congrats to Boise St. for proving that we NEED A PLAYOFF IN D1.
In basketball.

how would Boise state possibly be matched up with a 17th ranked team in a playoff? It would be great to see if they could get a run for the title in a 8 team or 4 team play off but we'd never face them unless for a 32 team playoff which will not happen

Boise St would never beat SC. You gotta find a way to win...OK should be ashamed of themselves. Who have they beaten all year? So they get up to beat a OK team that is wondering how they got there and win one game ...BARELY....BIG deal. Could they go undefeated in the SEC. NO.....they wouldnt and would be playing in a smaller bowl with a worse record ...no doubt. UT beats Boise every time they play no doubt.

We'd get pwn3d by Boise, are you kidding me?

Boise St would never beat SC. You gotta find a way to win...OK should be ashamed of themselves. Who have they beaten all year? So they get up to beat a OK team that is wondering how they got there and win one game ...BARELY....BIG deal. Could they go undefeated in the SEC. NO.....they wouldnt and would be playing in a smaller bowl with a worse record ...no doubt. UT beats Boise every time they play no doubt.
More proof that South Carolina fans lead the world in one category: Delusions.

VN Store

Back