Would Boise St. beat UT???

g8terh8ter_eric

No Disassemble!
After the way they proved themselves tonight against Oklahoma with the win in a BCS bowl, I for one believe that if they would have played in the bowl game Ut would have gotten beat. Anyways congrats to Boise St. for proving that we NEED A PLAYOFF IN D1.

Dont wanna think about that but man what a game.
proves there needs to be a playoff in college football.

After the way they proved themselves tonight against Oklahoma with the win in a BCS bowl, I for one believe that if they would have played in the bowl game Ut would have gotten beat. Anyways congrats to Boise St. for proving that we NEED A PLAYOFF IN D1.

They barely beat OU. Oklahoma isn't one of the better BCS teams this year. Michigan, USC, Ohio State, and Florida would all destroy OU.

I can't say I'd welcome the opportunity of UT facing that offensive scheme.

They barely beat OU. Oklahoma isn't one of the better BCS teams this year. Michigan, USC, Ohio State, and Florida would all destroy OU.
Like somebody else said in the thread dealing with the game... Oklahoma was, for all intents and purposes, one-loss going into that game.

Depends on which Tennessee team shows up.

are you kidding me? it wouldn't matter. laterals, backward passes, statue of liberty plays. our defense wouldn't know whether to hit a boise st player to tackle him or one of his own guys out of frustration. we had enough trouble with air force running the option. we never do good against crazy offensive schemes like that.

Like somebody else said in the thread dealing with the game... Oklahoma was, for all intents and purposes, one-loss going into that game.

I understand that. I stand by my assessment. They would have lost more games had they played in a tougher conference. The Big 12 overall hasn't been good for several years now.

UT that played against UGA in the second half or Cal might put up a decent shot at winning. UT of today would get embarassed....

Boise would crush UT right now, plain and simple. There's really no question about it.

Boise St. can play with anyone. Would they win most of the time? Probably not but they wouldn't be a deer in headlights either.

I'd love to see them play Ohio St. or Florida. If you think they'd have no business on the field with those teams you are crazy.

Without a doubt the best of second teir teams. Which means they could probably hang with any of the big dogs. Go undefeated? No way, but they'd be a top 20 school.

Boise would crush UT right now, plain and simple. There's really no question about it.

Boise St. can play with anyone. Would they win most of the time? Probably not but they wouldn't be a deer in headlights either.

I'd love to see them play Ohio St. or Florida. If you think they'd have no business on the field with those teams you are crazy.

Without a doubt the best of second teir teams. Which means they could probably hang with any of the big dogs. Go undefeated? No way, but they'd be a top 20 school.
Honestly with all the weapons Boise has i would think they would give Ohio State a good run for their money.They would flat out beat UF.But, we will never know cause nobody will give em a chance.

Honestly with all the weapons Boise has i would think they would give Ohio State a good run for their money.They would flat out beat UF.But, we will never know cause nobody will give em a chance.

Boise State beat one team and a few posters are ready to crown them national champs. You also act like the Buckeyes are the so superior to UF. Remember they barely beat a Michigan team that was absolutely slaughtered by USC. Don't believe the hype so much.

Boise State didn't make a first down in the third quarter. Take away the one trillion mistakes OU made in the first quarter and they would have won by a solid margin.

Boise State didn't make a first down in the third quarter. Take away the one trillion mistakes OU made in the first quarter and they would have won by a solid margin.

Wouldn't Boise not making a 1st down in the 3rd be considered "a trillion mistakes" too?

Wouldn't Boise not making a 1st down in the 3rd be considered "a trillion mistakes" too?

I attributed it more to OU's tough defense. If Paul Thompson's only touches in the first quarter had been handoffs to the RBs, OU wins that game.

Agreed, Boise with tOSU is a bit ridiculous...

Just leave it at what it was, guys. Boise State went out there and beat a very good team. Pulled off one of the biggest upsets in recent history.

VN Store

Back