Worst SEC fans ranked....

South Carolina and it isn't even close. They believe they are CFB royalty because the OBC stopped by Colubmia for a few seasons. Their mascot is also a cock.
Seriously? I've lived in SC for 30 something years since college and never once had anything more than good natured ribbing here and there. I would rate SC near the bottom. There's a pretty strong Alumni presence here too.

Reactions: feathersax
Seriously? I've lived in SC for 30 something years since college and never once had anything more than good natured ribbing here and there. I would rate SC near the bottom. There's a pretty strong Alumni presence here too.
Gamecock fans always seemed OK to me. Georgia the worst (vandie would take the title if they had more than a platoon).

Games in Gainseville are the worst by far, but I haven't been to a game since 2007.

I enjoyed two games at Oxford, but it was a very long walk to the game.

Shamefully, if this survey is given to top tier SEC teams, our ranking won't change a whole lot....not one of the top tier teams has a passing thought about UT...

Georgia without a doubt. We all have our asshat fans but nowhere is it more prevalent than the Georgia fan base.

Reactions: Credo
I was at the Tennessee/LSU game in 2005. Me and my buddies endured quite a bit of harassment and you can only imagine how much taunting up until we started the comeback. That was a drunk and rowdy crowd by the end of overtime but at that point they were just turning on themselves. For sure, the wildest game experience I’ve ever seen.

Georgia has the worst hands down. First of all, they are always the drunkest. Barking and spitting is in their DNA. They also the most delusional. I’m always amazed at how annoying they are, because there isn’t as much history between the programs that you’d think. We were up when they were down and reverse.

If you had to rank the worst fans in the SEC starting with the absolute worst, what would your list look like? Below is mine:

1. Georgia
2. Bama
3. Auburn
4. LSU
5. Florida
6. Vandy
7. Kentucky
8. A&M
9. Ole Miss
10. South Carolina
11. Miss St
12. Missou
13. Arkansas
14. Tennessee of course!
Florida and I live here.

Only 1 fan base took shots at my 6 year old son for wearing a Vol Jersey, , and they are #1 on my sh1t list:

1. Florida
They are on a lot of Fecal Rosters". A friend of mine has been in every stadium in SEC with possible exceptions AM and Mo. He says Florida is absolutely worst fans.

South Carolina and it isn't even close. They believe they are CFB royalty because the OBC stopped by Colubmia for a few seasons. Their mascot is also a cock.

..and they play that damnedable cock-crow squawk 1000x a game at their stadium. Makes me homicidal.

The rankings change over time.

At the moment, I'd say UGA is the worst because they talk like Bammers but have a fraction of the success. Bammers are obnoxious, but, let's face it, they are really good.

I’d move vandy up to the top 5 and remove auburn. Personal experience
I've been to football and basketball games at AU and their fans are among the most civil in the SEC.
Bama fans are only civil when they are on top. UGA and UF fans are never civil.

Florida is number 1 by far. They are the most in your face, rude fan base there is.

Vandy is number 2. They're Tennessee hate is beyond measurable.

Georgia fans are the most delusional. Annoyingly delusional.

Bama fans are fine.....so long as they are winning. If you are beating their azzes they are pretty bad fans.
I was at the TN vs UA game last year. The UA fans were great. I had only one drunk UA student who said anything. Other than that I enjoyed my first time in Bryant-Denny. Win or loose I am a VFL

Reactions: norrislakevol
LSU is the only venue I've ever been truly concerned for my safety at. We barely made it out of their alive in 2005 and we weren't running our mouths, just wearing orange.
We were invited to several tailgates when we ask for help locating the parking area. Mind you even our “guide” would “Tigerbait” us as we walked. They also wanted to trade Dooley for Les Miles.....

VN Store

Back