Worst performance by a Tenn team ever.

Losing to Florida this year is even worse.

Worst losses by coach:
Majors: 1990 Alabama, 1992 Arkansas
Fulmer: 1996 Memphis, 2008 Wyoming
Kiffin: 2009 UCLA, Ole Miss
Dooley: 2011 Kentucky, 2012 Mizz
Jones: 2016 SCar, every Florida loss
Pruitt: 2019 Ga St, 2020 Kentucky

Last edited:
Reactions: BowlBrother85
Can't make changes at the half to stop #7 . flagged for mistakes that are taught in pee wee league. Throw in Banks with Martinez. Unemployment line. Mizz has held the whole game. Not a flag. Bring on Basketball I've seen enough.
No matter what the stats say, WE NEED A QUARTERBACK!!!!!!!! MILTON IS NOT A QUARTERBACK!!! Comon Coach!!!

Can't make changes at the half to stop #7 . flagged for mistakes that are taught in pee wee league. Throw in Banks with Martinez. Unemployment line. Mizz has held the whole game. Not a flag. Bring on Basketball I've seen enough.
How STUPID do you have to be to see that we have NO QUARTERBACK!!!!!!!

This team is so flat on the road! I wish I could hear these halftime speeches! That attempted FG at the end of the game when the score was 7-36 was a joke! Then we miss! Just take a shot at the endzone! We play every road game after halftime like we are up by 35 points!

Many of us need to invoke the 48 hr rule and NOT post anything until 2 days have past after a loss (me included). I try to respect most opinions (not all cause some are clearly idiotic) but when regular posters say things motivated by shear emotions (I have very little respect for foolishness motivated by emotion)…well …I can’t just forget that… when on Thursday or Friday they’re trying to slide back in like nothing was posted. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Everyone is about criticizing Milton and I agree he is not our answer and at times could play better, but how brain dead is our secondary to allow on the very first play a receiver running 30 yds behind us?
I knew we were in trouble then and it was FL all over.
Team IQ at times is very questionable

Losing to Florida this year is even worse.

Worst losses by coach:
Majors: 1990 Alabama, 1992 Arkansas
Fulmer: 1996 Memphis, 2008 Wyoming
Kiffin: 1999 UCLA, Ole Miss
Dooley: 2011 Kentucky, 2012 Mizz
Jones: 2016 SCar, every Florida loss
Pruitt: 2019 Ga St, 2020 Kentucky
Wild that 23 year old Lane Kiffin lost to UCLA as Tennessee’s coach.

Also the Wyoming loss is an asterisk for me. The Admin kneecapped the team that week. I would replace Wyoming with 2005 Vandy as Fulmer had that loss with blatant job security.

Just became a fan last year? Heck even the south Carolina game last year was worse. How about Georgia state? How about Wyoming under Fulmer?

This game and South Carolina were the worst two. They were ready after that 65 to 24 win we had last season. We have to kick their butts again next season in Knoxville it is a must.

VN Store

Back