Worst performance by a Tenn team ever.

The lack of effort today reminded me of the 2008 Wyoming game. The players were in the sideline laughing after they made. A bad play. They didn’t care as they were ticked off about Fulners firing.

Idk what happened today. We were flat all day. No passion or energy. And the crowd wasn’t a factor imo so they can’t say it was a hostile environment. Poor effort by players and coaches too. No execution or adjustments.
I especially was disgusted by Milton bobbin his head in the huddle to the music playing in the stadium down 19-7.

Can't make changes at the half to stop #7 . flagged for mistakes that are taught in pee wee league. Throw in Banks with Martinez. Unemployment line. Mizz has held the whole game. Not a flag. Bring on Basketball I've seen enough.
That’s right. Start demanding jobs. Puhleez!!! Our guys did not perform tonight…pure and simple. Put the blame where it lies. The jimmies and joes dropped the ball…never got in synch…bad game….move on to next week. Don’t care if it’s Georgia…they’re beatable…anything can happen….WIN OUT!!!!

I'll be glad when Milton is gone..Should have never played this year. Heupel deserves the blame there too . We could have won 6 or.7 with the freshman. Milton just was a poor choice
Honestly after the Florida choke job I agree. I’d rather have barely made a bowl preparing for the future rather than win 8 with joe. What’s going to
Happen next year when Nico pisses down his leg at the first big game? Should have gotten him big time experience this year once it was over with joe. Can’t wait to see the Georgia beat down

Reactions: Cartervol
Ye
Honestly after the Florida choke job I agree. I’d rather have barely made a bowl preparing for the future rather than win 8 with joe. What’s going to
Happen next year when Nico pisses down his leg at the first big game? Should have gotten him big time experience this year once it was over with joe. Can’t wait to see the Georgia beat down
Yep. Win for now shat bowl game because tennessee travels is a thing..

Coach cannot coach his team for road games. Minus Kentucky and Vanderbilt we look like sh!t every time we play on the road in the SEC. I said it after week 6 that this was one of at least 3 games UT would lose in the 2nd half of the season. The only reason I predicted it was this was a road game. I knew this would happen.
Coach 💩’s the bed just as much as the players on the road. Zero adjustments.

Reactions: ZDogPharizle
Wyoming loss and the loss to Kentucky when they used the backup WR as QB were way worse than this.

Tennessee lost to a team that was ranked one spot below them. On the road.
Game was closer than score indicated- Vols were still within striking distance going into the 4th. That’s all you can ask for.
Yeah, they crapped the bed, but this is in no way the worst loss.
Hopefully, they’ll come into work tomorrow with the right mindset, get to work and have a good week of practice. . Still a lot to play for

Can't make changes at the half to stop #7 . flagged for mistakes that are taught in pee wee league. Throw in Banks with Martinez. Unemployment line. Mizz has held the whole game. Not a flag. Bring on Basketball I've seen enough.
LOL Ever? I think not.

nah

I'm thinking Wyoming, GA St, USC jr last yr, Vandy ever!

Coach cannot coach his team for road games. Minus Kentucky and Vanderbilt we look like sh!t every time we play on the road in the SEC. I said it after week 6 that this was one of at least 3 games UT would lose in the 2nd half of the season. The only reason I predicted it was this was a road game. I knew this would happen.
Lsu? We played ga closer than anyone I believe at ga last year.

I think it is time to part ways with Banks and hire the best Defensive Coordinator that money can buy. No one seems to cover a quarterback and many times in a game they gain long yardage runs. That has happened game after game and will happen with Georgia as well. It seems in every game we have so;me "stupid" players that make the same stupid mistakes that cost us penalty after penalty and kills an offensive drive.

Not even close. This isn’t in the top 10.

We played a top 15 team on the road, and poorly executed a bad game plan. The lack of effort was alarming. But we are an 8-4 team that will be outscored easily in SEC play.

VN Store

Back