Worst football program in the state?

I am an alum of Cocke County High School & i have always supported the athletics there. I went to every single game while i attended from 02-06 & i still make my way over to Hedrick Field for all the home games but i must say & this is now way suppose to be disrespectful to the kids that play football there but we have to be the worse football program in the state of Tennessee.

Here are the records for the past 5 years:

2008: 0-10 - No Playoffs. Closes game a 28-7 loss to David Crockett

2007: 1-9 - No Playoffs. Only win was against Volunteer 20-19

2006: 1-9 - No Playoffs. Only win against South Greene 14-7

2005: 1-9 - No Playoffs. Only win against David Crockett 34-14

2004: 3-7 - No Playoffs. Wins against Seymour (16-6),
Knox. Carter (27-18), David Crockett (21-7)

2003: 2-8 - No Playoffs. Wins against South Greene (39-0), David Crockett (39-14)

The last time we went to the playoffs was 2001 & we lost to Tennessee High in the first round. They dress an average of 30 kids every year on the team. Does anyone know of a program worse than this?

Cosby.

There's two Halls High Schools. One is in Halls, Tennessee, which in the west side of Tennessee. They are pretty bad sometimes, from what I hear

Halls High in Knoxville has an excellent football program.
Halls, Tennessee is where I grew up. The thing that makes it so bad is that it is perennially one of the largest 1A schools in the state. Last Friday night Halls (with an enrollment of around 370) lost to Gleason High School (130).

Halls, Tennessee is where I grew up. The thing that makes it so bad is that it is perennially one of the largest 1A schools in the state. Last Friday night Halls (with an enrollment of around 370) lost to Gleason High School (130).
I went to Old Hickory Academy until my sophomore year........knew a lot about Halls. They were good back in the early/mid 80's

I went to Old Hickory Academy until my sophomore year........knew a lot about Halls. They were good back in the early/mid 80's
Yes, we were the fourth winningest team in West Tennessee from 74-91, then the kids in the class of 93’ decided football wasn’t cool anymore. The kids that would have been juniors that year had beaten Dyersburg, Covington, and Brownsville their freshman season.

Volunteer High School in Hawkins County might take the honor this year. 0-10 and weren’t in any game that they played this year. Saw them play a couple times late in the season and was absolutely blown away at how poorly coached they were. I can’t imagine anyone up in Church Hill would be happy with what they saw this year.

VN Store

Back